Need some info on a build

bbutton

hey guys I own a shop here in sacramento California called xtreme cycle of sacramento I had a customer come in and show me a pic of this custom Honda cb and I cant seem to find any info on it what so ever. My customer said he found the picture off craigslist and there was a bunch of different ones on the add like a shop builds them type of thing. but they didn't give any info on them just pictures. so basically what I'm asking is do any of you know anything about these bikes?

Attachments

• CRAZY CAFE BIKE.jpg
    CRAZY CAFE BIKE.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 243
  • CAFE.jpg
    CAFE.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 237
Sure, I know something about them. In fact, they were part of a discussion a couple days ago. They're ridiculous, non-functional, and dangerous. I think there was unanimous agreement on that. Hope that helps!

Wow indeed.

My younger son and I were just having this discussion the other day. How legitimate design cues get blown waaaaayy outta proportion in the name of "Style".
And it just goes to show that Sheeple will do anything if the crowd says "It's Cool".

PUI :)

Stooooooooooopid!!! I love the fact that they can use the peg as a stand even when it's barely even leaned over. Yeah looks like something safe to build....

Back
Top Bottom