Drag Bars vs Superbike Bars

Honda Guy Dan

Thinking of putting some new bars on my CB350 at some point. Im not changing the seat, I just want an edgy vintage look without making major changes or sacrificing a lot of comfort. Would consider flipping superbike bars also. Anyone done this? Im 5'9, normal arm length. What do you guys think? Pics would be great.

Superbike bars are the simplest and look the most like stock. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. ;) :D I like them a lot! They'll angle your upper body into the wind blast just a little and give you that "slightly agressive" look and feel. 8)

I really like flatbars or dragbars as well! More agressive but still reasonable. If you have stock turn signals you might get some clearance issues between them and the clutch and brake levers. You might have issues with the tank and clearance issues at full lock too. :)

Inverted superbike bars, clubmans, clip-ons... they're all progressively more agressive and may have clearance issues as well.

I'm sure the Honda Guys will chime in with good advice regarding the clearance questions. :)

Have fun with it! 8)

I agree with superbike bars. I have them on my cb500.
On my 350 I have rickmans- the maroon scoot
My buddy has drag bars- red 350

Attachments

• IMG_20140524_122315.JPG
    IMG_20140524_122315.JPG
    184.8 KB · Views: 1,428
  • IMG_20140524_122104.JPG
    IMG_20140524_122104.JPG
    173.2 KB · Views: 1,551
I've ran both, superbikes are more comfortable but drag bars have the right look

2ebynenu.jpg

I like those Norman-Hyde bars, too pricey though... euro bars are a possibility also. Thinking I like the look of drag bars the most so far but some seem like they are too short. Keep em comin!

Back
Top Bottom