Unofficial Modification of the Month Nomination Thread - April 2013

Second the kick stand! You better work the kinks out and patent that man, that's ingenious! I would love to have one on mine, I just can't tell how that latch works just yet...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Brad - do you have the link to Trevor's mod? Somehow I seem to have missed it (maybe because I have trouble counting to three!).

Crazy

i dont know how to do links but ill find the thread and bump it, projects cafe racer on the first page of the build thread

Trevor's custom reeds:

reeds003.jpg

They're about 3/4 of the way down the page on his "H2 racer kawayamazuki" thread, which I hadn't read. So thank god for this thread.

The link to Trevs bike. Lots of mods in that thread could be nominated here!

BTW- I'm his "genius brother in law" who came up with the reeds on that build

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=32683.0

bradj said:
yea but im also one of the most ignored and disliked members on dtt becouse of it
this is my favorit thread on dtt i want it to work you will get no fight out of me

Wasn't looking for anyone to stir anything up. Just giving a point a view. Some people will agree, some won't. And my pokes at Rich Ard aka Dick were meant as nothing more than cheek! i've already kissed and made up via PM. ( in case you are wondering, he was the bottom! ;) )

it was awesome.

We got three mods, moderator - going to hold out for more or open up some voting? I'm with Brad on this one - if this thread can get some attention I think that this is more important to the userbase of the site than the BOTM or the show 'n' shine.

(not least because my odds of ever hitting BOTM are somewhere between zilch and nada and I could possibly come up with something useful here someday :) )

[quote author=Sonreir]Nominations will close March 15th or when we have five modifications nominated and seconded.[/quote]

;)

Is there an existing thread where guys can just post their jigs, fixtures, homemade tools, bike mods and innovations etc where it's not a contest?
I think this would drag out allot more examples than a contest. Just my $.02

Also think Bradj made a thread to show homemade tools and what not but can't think of the name of the thread !

Im not so sure you guys get it....what ever here is the r500 frame ready for welding if you havent seen my thread i took a suzuki t500 motor and a yamaha r5 frame and combind them i use a good bit od a titan fame in the transplant

Attachments

• 2013-03-14 05.17.34.jpg
    2013-03-14 05.17.34.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 700
Back
Top Bottom