BMW r90s bitsa bomber

Kanticoy said:
Started out life as a bunch of cat litter buckets full of parts and this:
Yowsa! An yeah, those are some killer stripes. The color combo works nicely. I hope you don't take it wrong, but it reminds of a Foose treatment.

deviant said:
Yowsa! An yeah, those are some killer stripes. The color combo works nicely. I hope you don't take it wrong, but it reminds of a Foose treatment.

Not at all! Foose don' do no bikes so I'm not in danger of copyright infringement I hope! Kidding of course.

Holy shit kiley the stripes take it to the top level fro sure. Love it. Can't wait to see it in the fall. I have half the $ stashed for gas so far so I am getting real close to 100% making it this year.

Maritime said:
Holy shit kiley the stripes take it to the top level fro sure. Love it. Can't wait to see it in the fall. I have half the $ stashed for gas so far so I am getting real close to 100% making it this year.

Thanks Mike! I already told Denise you were on the wagon to get here, so we can't lie to her!

That is very true. I did 3 jobs this weekend that paid well so the $$ is stashed away from the household funds. I made a deal with Jill that I would do some moonlighting and we'd split the money 50/50 between Barber and the family vacation. I made just over $200 bucks and need 250 ish for gas to ride the GL down and back. Getting there. Have a couple more lined up and if word of mouth keeps working for me I should have some beer money by fall as well ;D

Aircoolin said:
Pin stripes are spot on man

Thanks aircoolin! Here are a few photos showing the installed peanut valve covers, early /5 turn signals that Kiosk Guy found for me at Mid O along with shortened rear turn signal stems, and rear rack installed. So very close. Few parts left in the mail.

usyjeda9.jpg

eny7uje2.jpg

y7a6u4az.jpg

a4a7uqun.jpg

Thanks Hank and Deacon. I'm having a good time with it. Just a couple more parts in and I'll take her for some real photos.

What part of bama are you from? I just moved to AZ but was in Auburn for the 4 of the 6 years prior. Guy just moved in next door who still has Birmingham plates on his car (but maybe he is a student).

-Ben.

Cursh said:
What part of bama are you from? I just moved to AZ but was in Auburn for the 4 of the 6 years prior. Guy just moved in next door who still has Birmingham plates on his car (but maybe he is a student).

-Ben.

Hey Ben, from the suburbs of Birmingham. About 20 minutes east. War Eagle!

War Eagle: Had a friend growing up in Trussville. I know the area =)

Congrats on your BOM nomination - great looking build.

Cursh said:
War Eagle: Had a friend growing up in Trussville. I know the area =)

Congrats on your BOM nomination - great looking build.

Thanks man! And yep, Trussville is my back yard!

Oh good God! Did you just say War Eagle? There's no room for that kind of language around here.

deviant said:
Oh good God! Did you just say War Eagle? There's no room for that kind of language around here.

You shut your mouth deviant! Don't be toilet papering up my thread with rolls of laundry detergent!

Back
Top Bottom