BMW r90s bitsa bomber

deviant said:
Oh good God! Did you just say War Eagle? There's no room for that kind of language around here.

Haha - grew up within ear shot of the stadium. Would just open the window during home games and listen to the score over the loudspeakers.

Auburn proved to be a hard town to get out of, but I finally made it a bit further west.

You've got my vote man. Great build!

Cursh said:
Haha - grew up within ear shot of the stadium. Would just open the window during home games and listen to the score over the loudspeakers.

Auburn proved to be a hard town to get out of, but I finally made it a bit further west.

You've got my vote man. Great build!

Thanks Cursh, I appreciate that my friend!

I see voting is open, got to go click mine in for ya buddy, she turned out sooooo nice, shows your attention to all the little details.

CallMeJarob said:
I heard Murder By Death in the background of the motogadget video, YES!

Great build!

Yes sir! MBD is an amazing band! Seen em live several times. Great show!

Just thought I'd share a few shots from a recent photo shoot of the old girl.

danyqyvy.jpg

2ebyryqa.jpg

uve8u3e7.jpg

retenyjy.jpg

duruvu3a.jpg

Aircoolin said:
Never get tired of this thing! I love it!

Thanks buddy! She's running like a peach and is an absolute blast to ride. One modification I did was to swap on a rear drum wheel to get rid of the disk brake rear. While the disk rear worked, the notoriously bad disk from that era had to go. Stops much better now. Sometimes simplicity is the key!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423678603.217692.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423678603.217692.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 1,014
Hey awesome
Build, very curious about the Installation of your Munit and m button, did you run the m button through the handlebars? Also did you use a common grounding wire for everything or just earth to different points on the bike?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom