• Black/Grey

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
Possum drop for me!!!
Although it does soundlike a fucked up southern shot concoction

S Majure said:
Possum drop for me!!!
Although it does soundlike a fucked up southern shot concoction

The official shirt will be called "kileys garage" but I just tagged a quick, strange name on these samples. Whatever liquor mess would make up the "Alabama opossum drop" I think to pull it off, an actual opossum must be present.

The Giant Robot Co. said:
The official shirt will be called "kileys garage" but I just tagged a quick, strange name on these samples. Whatever liquor mess would make up the "Alabama opossum drop" I think to pull it off, an actual opossum must be present.

I think that in 2013 there will definitely be a couple gallon jugs of "Alabama Possum Drops" coming to Kileys with me. Time to call up all my bartending friends and brainstorm...

VonYinzer said:
I think that in 2013 there will definitely be a couple gallon jugs of "Alabama Possum Drops" coming to Kileys with me. Time to call up all my bartending friends and brainstorm...

That is absolute brilliance sir, brilliance.

I'm gonna go ahead and cut the pole off. I think enough people have voiced their opinion on the shirt and its pretty clear which one. I'm gonna do a few diff color mock ups and we can all chime in on that as well.

I'm excited about this Logan. I want to get my dad one. He would be proud of that. I can't thank you enough for the gesture brother. Its quite the honor.

OK guys. We've all decided on the design, lets take it one step further and select a color scheme. Blue, BLack/Yellow, Black/White, or Black/Grey.

Get to Votin'!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-10-24 at 10.01.15 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-10-24 at 10.01.15 PM.png
    379.8 KB · Views: 562
  • Screen shot 2012-10-24 at 10.12.18 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-10-24 at 10.12.18 PM.png
    250.1 KB · Views: 597
  • Screen shot 2012-10-24 at 10.13.45 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-10-24 at 10.13.45 PM.png
    233.9 KB · Views: 593
  • Screen shot 2012-10-24 at 10.38.01 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-10-24 at 10.38.01 PM.png
    234.3 KB · Views: 601
Kiley just happens to be a Pittsburgh Steelers fan, and has a banner hanging in his shop.

Black and Yellow it is!

those are kick ass. I know I wasn't at Barber, but I got to have one. Color doesn't matter as long as it's black. :)

VonYinzer said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lljPiKq_tBA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You know what it is...

You've caught me..I use current hip hop artis songs for color schemes...

VonYinzer said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lljPiKq_tBA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You know what it is...

Also...Why the hell does George Lopez still have a T.V. career????

I picked the Blue too. I would be ok with the black but the blue logo is the nicest with the extra colour.

I'm torn. I prefer the colors in the blue logo, but the black and yellow is nice and solid, understated but bold at the same time. If you can do both color schemes... ;)

Back
Top Bottom