So that kinda snuck up on me - 8 years and 1 day today!

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Registered the domain and put the site up February 2, 2007. 8 years and 1 day ago!

So there you go. Closing in on 10 which is nuts.

Tim said:
Registered the domain and put the site up February 2, 2007. 8 years and 1 day ago!

So there you go. Closing in on 10 which is nuts.
Wonderful mark, Tim. It's a great community. You started a beautiful thing here. Happy Anniversary.

8 years of an awesome community. Glad to be a part of it. I dare say I wouldn't know half of what I do without DTT.

Heers to another 8 awesome years.

From small acorns [ or cylinders ! ] .................. seriously - congrats mate.

Brightens my days up and I've made some good friends hereabouts.

This site really is the bollox, and a one stop source of data / inspiration for the new breed of special builders who need just that - and a timely reminder source for those of us that have been around the bike scene for a while.

Sort of makes you wonder why more folks aren't site supporters ??????????????????????????

Hope I'm around for the next 8 / 10 !!

Here~Here.....................wonderful site.

As Brodie stated....."I also wouldn't know anything about bikes if it weren't for this DTT".

Thanks Bro.........

Congratulations Tim!

You're a stand-up guy and deserve whatever success has stuck to ya 8)

Ya I still remember when I was on my booth at a bike show and this guy Noel started talking (wildly) to me about this online bike club him and his buddy were starting.
It was going to be called "Do The Ton" - and hey, did I know what that meant and hey, did I want to join up?
I thought you were both daft.
Guess I was wrong.
Happy 8 and 1/365 birthday - and hoping for many, many more years for DTT.
Pat

Yep, This place is the best thing to happen to the interwebs. If I hadn't of blown up my first motorcycle 7 years ago I never would have found this place and met some of the best friends I have today, I may only see them in person once a year if that but can talk to most of them here on a daily basis. Not to mention it totally feeds Motorcycle ADD and helps me fix stuff and learn from real builders.

Hat's off to you Tim and hopefully this site never goes away!

I put my h2 back on the road that year and met these nutters that same summer. Who'd a thunk an that an idea for a forum, to organize the Cafe/Bobber bikers in T_Dot, would grow into a world-wide family like this!?! :eek: 8)

Congrats and thank you Tim! (and Noel!) :D

I had been a member of http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/ since it's inception, and when I stated an interest in returning to my first love a member invited me over here. 8)
Come to think of it, I haven't been back there in almost a year. :eek:

Without this site I wouldn't have half of the "imaginary internet friends" that I do now. ???

Thanks Tim!!!

Iirc, it was Bradj who directed me this way because of "all the snooty people over at 2strokeworld". So you can blame him ;)

I for one, am stoked to still keep up with some of you on a personal level.
I've made lifetime friends thru this cyber nook and have had the pleasure to hang out, ride, wrench, even share a pint or two into the wee hours with some of you.
Thanks Tim, and all the rest who make this possible.

Congrats!! I joined here a month after you started this lark. Can't believe its been this long.

Back
Top Bottom