top 10 worst motorcycles

xb33bsa

Over 1,000 Posts
??? well worth a laff, anyway obviously this dumb #!$&@* rapper doesn't know ANYTHING
sure they are not all GREAT......... but the ktm 690 SM belongs in the top 100 i'd say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I8m5vM3vvQ

Buell Lightning, Honda CB400F, KTM 690, and the SV1000? Definitely not motorcycles that would be on any "Worst" lists for me.

JustinLonghorn said:
Buell Lightning, Honda CB400F, KTM 690, and the SV1000? Definitely not motorcycles that would be on any "Worst" lists for me.

+1... I guess in the end its all personal preference. Kinda like the Rune in its own way. I don't like it well enough to drop $30,000 though =P

this: was a better video... Rating bikes is like rating kids, your gonna pinch a nerve somewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zJx31zMSBro

I love the Buell Lightning... that list is nothing but a dorm-room collection of 10 different motorcycling style treatments he hated. It's not like it was a list put out there by MotorCyclist Magazine or something. Wasn't worth the watch, really. Who cares about some random guy's YouTube opinion?

42 THUMBS UP and 692 THUMBS DOWN

It appears as though very few people value his opinion.

ApexSpeed said:
I love the Buell Lightning... that list is nothing but a dorm-room collection of 10 different motorcycling style treatments he hated. It's not like it was a list put out there by MotorCyclist Magazine or something. Wasn't worth the watch, really. Who cares about some random guy's YouTube opinion?

42 THUMBS UP and 692 THUMBS DOWN

It appears as though very few people value his opinion.

That is the beauty of this wonderful thing we call the internet. Anyone can state their opinion as fact =)

One time I was talking to this guy about bikes. I ordered a beer. He said "oh you drink THAT beer... That beer sucks". At that moment I realized that my beer was pretty good, and not full of complete bullshit. That was a good time.

The BSA Rocket III was a pretty decent bike. Drum brake and a 4 speed transmission were soon eclipsed by the Honda 750 that came out just a month later. Didn't leak oil, SOHC, 5 speed and less money. OUCH! One of my riding buddies had one, and it was temper mental as were all Brit bikes of that era. The V-Rod was just weird, a super heavy, small cc motor?

Styling critic wannabee who has never ridden any of those bikes.
Wasn't worth the time it took to watch :mad:
The only one that is bad is the V45 Magna but the jerk praises the worst part - a fucked up abortion of a motor ::)

I was actually gonna say that I rode my fathers v45 for my first few years of riding in early 2000's and aside from an uncomfortable seating position I was pretty impressed with its straight line speed. That bike would easily stay with much larger displacement performance bikes. I still think that a good builder could make that bike into a sweet cafe.
What was wrong with the engine, something mechanical or design?

'76 cb750k, '78 cb750f 'Merica Edition

Basic design flaw.
Honda took a motor from a chain drive bike and reversed direction for a shaft drive bike.
The cam chain tensioners are a disaster waiting to happen, multiple modifications and 'upgrades' ::)
Getting carbs on and off totally sucks and syncing them is even worse

Back
Top Bottom