^$&%^*&*( ebay sellers

xb33bsa

Over 1,000 Posts
goddammit so i am looking for a cb/cl 350 very good cam
i see a complete head for 50 bucks... i specifically email and ask if the lobes are pit-free.... seller emails me back right away they are all good free of pits
sooo i get the head today the rocker box is not even still bolted to the head witch is a good thing, cause it makes it simple as fuck to rotate the cam and see the lobes,takes all of 15 seconds
i had a feeling they were lying fuckers when the email back was so quick.... ::)
lying ignorant cocksukers !one lobe is shot scrap one is pitted
attached is the offending lobe :mad:
i contacted they say they are sorry yadayada but wtf ?

Attachments

• r1yoshi 001.JPG
    r1yoshi 001.JPG
    820.8 KB · Views: 304
This is why I always pay via PayPal etc. If you did, file a claim.

xb33bsa said:
i will give them the chance to make it right,that is,pay for return shipping and all my $ back

I even use Amex for papal as a backup... those girls at amex credit you and go after the money lol

Tune-A-Fish said:
I even use Amex for papal as a backup... those girls at amex credit you and go after the money lol
Ditto.
Thankfully I've never had any trouble, but I know Paypal can be real fickle about whose side they take in a dispute. Amex has only one loyalty ;)

they say now they have another parts motor and will let me know early in the week if its got a good cam and will ship if so, that's fine with me that's what i need ,but i will ask fer pitchurs
i did brow beat them, i tole 'em,it was totally avoidable, if somebody looks at this stuff they gotta know what they lookin' at
they squealed, we are breaking in new help, response ::) ;D

xb33bsa said:
they say now they have another parts motor and will let me know early in the week if its got a good cam and will ship if so, that's fine with me that's what i need ,but i will ask fer pitchurs
i did brow beat them, i tole 'em,it was totally avoidable, if somebody looks at this stuff they gotta know what they lookin' at
they squealed, we are breaking in new help, response ::) ;D

You could spend some of that moldy ass cash and get one of these: Just Sayin ;D
c3_lg.jpg

i could and i may, but i want the thing to be very streetable, hell i have been riding it as an sl -24mm carbs,small intake ports, smaller cam with no overlap...
the plan now is pretty much a cb spec head and cam with early cb750 carbs...
the boost should be very noticable

I have a ported head I don't remember seeing valves and may have cam if you need and rocker box is not complete I can get pictures later and its all yours for the shipping if you need.
Lmk if you need and want pictures

Back
Top Bottom