Hondas

Some of our builds are hiding in other locations besides the Big Arse Projects section..... ;) Sorry. I know there are quite a few builds in the Loathed and Fearsom bobber/chops/hartail section.

Ha I haven't even gotten to the bobbers yet. I'm thinking I may make separate topics in the bobber section..

Cool, I like things organized... Maybe one day you can break down the K's from F's and then cross reference by year. Haha. Good luck with all this!

Go, NICE JOB !! This is a great way to look up the current stuff and it will also help me find the other people who are working on the same bike as me ( cb350 also, wink) -P-

Looks Great LL! If you need any help with your madness "Quest" let me know. I'm sure others would also be glad to lend a hand if needed. Thanks for the great effort!

Is all this making your eyes cross yet Go!? You are a very very brave person for organizing all this. Congrats though!!

Just wanted to pop in and say thank GO! This is a big task and really appeciated...
Good way to keep me reminded to post updates in my build thread :D
Only suggestion is: MAKE THIS A STICKEY!!!

it is a sticky :D

i haven't worked on it in the last couple of days, sorry for the delay! i'll get back to it during the week

go! said:

i haven't worked on it in the last couple of days, sorry for the delay! i'll get back to it during the week

Sorry, but when your a Mod, you get no days off. Back to the salt mines lady... :D

go! said:
Hoosier Daddy said:
Just wanted to pop in and say thank GO! This is a big task and really appeciated...
Good way to keep me reminded to post updates in my build thread :D
Only suggestion is: MAKE THIS A STICKEY!!!

Huh, Sorry 'bout that... I was looking at the key at the bottom of the forum page, thought a thread thats a stickey has an icon that looks like a thumbtack instead of a text balloon. Guess we can chalk that up as a *Stoopid Noob Comment*

Still no love for my CB 360's or XS '650'?
http://dotheton.com/index.php?topic=11736.120
http://dotheton.com/index.php?topic=11922.0

PJ

Back
Top Bottom