240z and 300zx

i will be upgrading the injectors to to something bigger 400cc or larger either a tdo6 20g or a hks 2530 turbo and an after market ecu and i will be looking for around 350 rwhp
if i get bored with the rb20 i will put a rb25 block in its place for a bit more torque

Skylined Z to be from Finland:
http://csa-7.blogspot.com/

TJS_2861.jpg

TJS_2943-Edit.jpg

nothing exciting just some cool pics of it on the front lawn
Its about 3 weeks away from being ready to take to work and get some primer layed down

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd310/240zzzzed/240z/IMG_0660.jpg

[IMG]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd310/240zzzzed/240z/IMG_0659.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0659.jpg
    IMG_0659.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_0660.jpg
    IMG_0660.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 302
I love the z cars with a passion. I always loved the inline six's, both my cars have an inline six! I almost bought a 260Z bout 3 years ago before the bmw, but turned away from it cause i was afraid it would take more time to fix it up than i really had. I'm really kicking myself these days cause i love the old 240/260/early280Z's and still want one!

the early z's are way more attractive but this one was owned by a guy down the street and he died he was super old, bought it new in 81. and his son sold it to me for $500 sat for 3 years and it started right up :D

hey man i love your 280zx in australia people would fall over them selves to own that because we didnt get the 280zx 2 seater here. They can look tough when done up right.

if I lived in Australia I would own one car and one car only. The Holden ute ss. I have many dreams about that car.

my mate had one of them and i uset to kick his ass in my 1500cc supercharged datsun 1200 i think they are a bit average but then i see and work on them every day so they are boring to me. I can understand why tou might like them if you dont see them every day

realy im not that fussy i would thrash either of them but then again i like my cars light and nimble which these utes are not

i have given my self a dead line to have my car at work ready to put in the booth next fortnight

today i fitted up the intercooler

Attachments

• IMG_0722.jpg
    IMG_0722.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_0726.jpg
    IMG_0726.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_0728.jpg
    IMG_0728.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 289
Sir, you have one of my all time favorite cars here, and i am a bit jealous. I want to start another car project, but I have a CRX and a porsche 924 with a few mods right now as my DD and fun cars. Plus 2 bikes :) too many toys for me to take on any more time consuming projects. Cant wait till this is done tho!!

i know exactly what you been. I have been working on this one for 5 years now and i am only just strting to see the light at the end of the tunnel
I also have my 2 bikes. one is currently stripped and getting the full cafe treatmet,
i have waiting in que. my 300zx waiting for a new gear box, then my 1963 datsun blue bird awaiting full restoration and my izuzu 4x4 awaiting general maintenance

Back
Top Bottom