240z and 300zx

well i finaly got it to work and i can see light at the end of the tunnel. I now only have some minor finishing to do before primer and and then it should only take a week or two to rub down the primer ready for paint..Then it is up to my boss and when he can get the time to lay down the paint :)

IMG_0754-1.jpg

Its a shame these rims dont fit

IMG_0756.jpg

Its been rather busy at work so my car hasn't seen much spray booth time. We have managed to get a few panels in primer though.

Today i received these from rota australia. I Have to wait 3 months for the fronts to show up. So if any one has a pair of 17x9 -6 they dont need ill take them off your hands :)

IMG_09101.jpg

IMG_09141.jpg

IMG_09121.jpg

IMG_09131.jpg

this weekend i am about to compleat converting my 300zx to manual ;D I cant wait to test it out :)

Looking good! Z's are my weakness, aside from 2-strokes. I'm a Z32 whore, though. Would still love to get an S30.

Finally got it in primer. even when i work in a crash shop you would not belive how hard it is to get time in the both to blow a bit of primer over it.
next i will be refitting all the panels so when i block it all down all the lines are spot on.. Its getting closer now ;D ;D ;D

IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

the zed project pt 26

Beaut. I would love to own a 240z. I've seen a few for sale and when that time comes, funds become a problem.

making some progress. :D I have managed a dummy fit of all the panels and latches.
Im now blocking it all down then after that ill hit it with a couple more coats of hight fill primer just to be sure i have it all nice and flat. Then there will be the final block down and then the colour will go on :)

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

The final stages are here. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I am in the middle of preparing my new house to move in to so am busy busy. the only chance i get to work on the zed is during my lunch brake. However i am still making progress.
I am Now up to the edging out stage. which involves sanding all the door jams and under bonnet and hatch and so on with 600g wet.
then my boss rick will hit these areas with colour. Then i will bolt it all together for the last time and then sand the rest of the car ready for paint

IMG_1104.jpg

Nice z man, can't wait to see it done. and I love the sound of the turbo I6 they can flat out scream, might be my second favorite exhaust note

thanx man..
on another note,, My colour arived today ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Back
Top Bottom