My cage-roadster

Call Of Doodie

Been Around the Block
Yeah, yeah, I've already heard all the gay references, but truth be told, this is the most fun car I've ever owned (and please see my Mustang thread if you think I have no idea what fun is! ;) )
This one's got a fair amount of work done to it, nothing radical that would take away from street-ability or dependability, but definitely upped the Fun Factor by several degrees: Megan Racing coilovers (32-way damping adjustability, infinite height adjustment), Cobalt chassis bracing, dba slotted/drilled rotors, black TR Motorsports C1 15x8 wheels with RS3 225/45-15 tires, HID headlights, K&N CAI, Cobalt exhaust and 7mm ignition wires, OBX Cobra-style fuel lid, black "Euro-spec" tailights, "Jaws" grille, windshield header and rear view mirrors painted Diamond Black, glass rear window, R-type front air dam, M3-style rear spoiler, Nardi 3-spoke black leather steering wheel, Sony CDX-GT650 head unit w/ Focal speakers, Sik Racing shift knob, Redline custom shifter boot, e-brake boot and console pad cover and I'm sure a bunch of stuff I'm forgetting - anyway, you get the picture. Bottom line, it's one helluva fun little car to toss around the local canyons and mountains. It ain't the fastest thing in a straight line, but I can tell you it's embarrassed a lot of much more impressive cars in the twisties. 8)

022-5.jpg

019.jpg

010-7.jpg

023-11.jpg

Nice! Ive always been a fan of the Miata's, but i like having a legit roof over my head...Very clean build tho!

Back
Top Bottom