The Whack Shack (formerly known as The Aviary)

FullSizeRender_zps06a1bb00.jpg

Rusty 10/1/01~11/26/15

It is with a very heavy heart that I say, my buddy and "shop supervisor", retired Thursday evening.
He passed away quietly and peacefully, surrounded by family.
His health had been declining over the past few weeks, but started to really go downhill this week.
Knowing it's coming doesn't make it any easier :(

"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard"
~Winnie the Pooh

Terribly sorry for your loss Redbird. Words cannot describe what a good dog has to offer. His unconditional love will remain with you till you meet again.

redbird sorry for your loss i feel for you

my ups warning alarm of 12 year "shorty " went suddenly last saturday after a heart attack

i will no longer be notified that my carbs have just arrived its very sad

i cant imagine what it like foryou

A nicely framed picture of your supervisor above the door will remind you, He is always looking over you ;)

His landmines will no longer be planted to keep the enemies from the shack. We just got our first dog for the girls. I can see now how this must suck.

Very sorry to here that Redbird. It's certainly gonna be tough for a while. :p

Rusty is back home again.
FullSizeRender_zpsf20wxbwt.jpg

Haven't decided what exactly we're gonna do with him yet. Considering spreading his ashes around the yard, or maybe the dogpark. Or maybe just put him in the shop.
When shown the box, Tywin sniffed it over and kinda pushed it downward. Alex laid it on the floor and this is how Tywin spent the rest of the evening.
FullSizeRender_zpsu3zj2jyf.jpg

I can make you a ceramic urn. I made one for our dog Rolf. Sorry, can't find an image of it glazed right now. I can send it up later. But here is the form (meant to be like a Kong toy he could destroy in a matter of hours):

10615464_10205928969972671_8462910250018447938_n.jpg

The Heart Rolf is something for the wife. Her email is heartrolf@ and several of her user names. She also has it tattooed on her arm- the heart with Rolf script inside.

New Supervisor on the jobsite...
FullSizeRender_zpsj7vk3fyp.jpg

This is Roux, and she'll be handling Quality Control for the foreseeable future ;)

Back
Top Bottom