As some.of you know i have a truck and the time has come to change the oil
what it needs is as follows
a acre of flat ground
with utilitys
a 30/40 2 bay garage
a complete snap on tool set and box
a floor jack or lift
jack stands
a mechanic class (i can take this in the evenings)
a drain pan
a big stand up compressor
a tig welder (just incase)
a inturn
shop towels
a green house to lower my carbon foot print
some oil
a oil filter (from the dealer no fram junk)

with your help we "as a family" can get my oil changed

I might have a two- post lift around but I'll have to check my parts bin

You forgot a cute assistant to hand you tools.

Also the shop manual just in case you need to rewire the truck.

ugTLTAG.jpg

You'll need to submit an environmental request to dispose of used oil, and that must be in triplicate, and typed (not hand written) using type size 13 pica, double spaced of course.

Signed, dated (not older than 2 days)

... and you forgot the sledge hammer to beat the truck into an ashtray when the oil change doesn't go quite right. ;)

Its where i get the oil i dump on the ground to keep the dust down on the dirt road next to my parents house

If this is the thread to ax for things, I need a Carrillo conrod, 71mm piston, and a Megacycle cam for my B25 engine build. I need a bunch of other crap too, but those are a good start. :)

I have a 5 gallon bucket of oil you can use to put back into your truck. I'll run it through a coffee filter before I send it to you.

First, you forgot to ask "Since I've never owned oil (but my buddy down the block has had oil for years now), or done an oil change before, what is the best oil to start an oil change with?"
Then, you need to argue with all the experienced advice you receive and do whatever unsafe/irresponsible/half assed oil change you wanted to do in the first place.
Next, you just throw money at the jug of oil and the truck like you're a drunken frat boy and it's the hottest stripper at the Airport Rd Jiggly Club.

After all that, and you've exhausted all your resources/patience/Ritalin, you'll go out and buy a new truck and try to sell the jug of oil on CL for twice what you paid for it because it's "like new" and "vintage".

Why do you need to change the oil? Premix that shit in the fuel tank

Back
Top Bottom