Favourite jacket - new or old

devilishdesigner

Been Around the Block
It's damn cold over here in Melbourne at the moment, which is putting a real damper on riding enthusiasm. Working through all the vintage jackets we have in the factory I can't help but be drawn to a few, and I was wondering what your favourite jacket is, modern or vintage, and what draws you to it?

For me my favourite of our vintage collection is definitely this one. Unknown maker, cotton lining, nice unique details such as round elbow stitching rather than the usual oblong, and equally importantly the perfect amount of wear:
VintageBrownS2.jpg

There are plenty of new jackets I like too:
Aero Leather Cafe Racer must be top of the list at the moment with its beautifully simple cut, perfect leather colour and texture and nice little touches like the zip toggles
imageimoe.jpg

Roland Sands Ronin is definitely near the top of the list too, along with Triumph's McQueen Desert Racer and Ace Cafe 2 and Schott's Classic Racer 141.

What's your favourite and why?

I like the middle one the best.

This is my favorite jacket 75th anniversary AMA

I've had this Bering jacket for over 15 years and it just feels like second skin now... When I bought it, it was a little big for me but I'm so glad I did cos it's lasted my expansion and now fits me perfectly. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_2632.jpg
    IMG_2632.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 360
Back
Top Bottom