Mid Ohio AMA Vintage Days July 7-9th Lexington Ohio

runmikeyrun said:
Awesome, I will look for it!
I don't have the room (or budget) for another project lol

me either lol that's why im selling. I was just letting you know a few bikes to look for lol ;)

Just mapquested it. It's 998 miles so in theory I should be abke to get there in 2 easyish days. So leave thursday arrive friday the leave sunday and be back home monday. Pre crash thats a joke, now might be a bit harder. Then again I could just drive and do it in one day down and one back and have space for swap meet finds.

Maritime said:
Just mapquested it. It's 998 miles so in theory I should be abke to get there in 2 easyish days. So leave thursday arrive friday the leave sunday and be back home monday. Pre crash thats a joke, now might be a bit harder. Then again I could just drive and do it in one day down and one back and have space for swap meet finds.

Dude I live 40 min away and drive my truck over there for the same reason lol you wont get a bit of flack for me for driving a cage down to it

HURCO550 said:
Dude I live 40 min away and drive my truck over there for the same reason lol you wont get a bit of flack for me for driving a cage down to it

Ha cool so can I crash at your place?

Maritime said:
Question. Anybody camping there?

again, I live 40 min away, so ill probably opt for the air conditioned route haha but I believe Irk and Mr.E are (possibly) camping in a swap meet spot. I can also give ya a spot in the back yard, but fair warning I am not as fancy of an all out host like Kiley and all of them are for events lol

HURCO550 said:
again, I live 40 min away, so ill probably opt for the air conditioned route haha but I believe Irk and Mr.E are (possibly) camping in a swap meet spot. I can also give ya a spot in the back yard, but fair warning I am not as fancy of an all out host like Kiley and all of them are for events lol

No worries I'm good as long as I can put a tent up and my air mattress. We'll chat more closer to the date as I am speculating at the moment I will be free to do the trip. The boss has not been checked with yet.

Maritime said:
No worries I'm good as long as I can put a tent up and my air mattress. We'll chat more closer to the date as I am speculating at the moment I will be free to do the trip. The boss has not been checked with yet.

yep man. Your absolutely welcome to. plus youll have a bathroom and a clean shower if need be! Let me know man, the offer stands

Awesome, thanks. I'll start putting the thought in Jill's head slowly until it is almost like her idea.

A clean shower definitely is a plus after a hot July weekend at Mid Ohio. I'd probably take one at the meet if I could.

I'm stoked to run into you guys. It's almost like having real friends

Here's where I list all my bikes:
'71 Kaw 250 Bison
'81 KZ750 cafe
'94 XR250L
2014 Yamaha Bolt

In progress: '68 CL350

Just looked at the admission prices and found out kids 12 and under are free. My daughter is 11 and she said she wants to go

'71 Kaw 250 Bison
'81 KZ750 cafe
'94 XR250L
2014 Yamaha Bolt

runmikeyrun said:
Just looked at the admission prices and found out kids 12 and under are free. My daughter is 11 and she said she wants to go

'71 Kaw 250 Bison
'81 KZ750 cafe
'94 XR250L
2014 Yamaha Bolt

that's awesome dude!

I may bring mine if he's into it, he's not really a gear head yet but I keep hoping. He is at least mechanically inclined and coordinated so there's a start.

I'll be there. Camping in the family campground since it's closer to the gate to the swap meet. A few friends are vending. I'm just going to have fun and buy Honda CB350 stuff I don't need.

I'll be riding this around all weekend (Thursday afternoon to Sunday morningish)

Attachments

• IMG_2265.JPG
    IMG_2265.JPG
    773.2 KB · Views: 290
I guess we know what happens when people like us grow up- we just have awesome kids lol

'71 Kaw 250 Bison
'81 KZ750 cafe
'94 XR250L
2014 Yamaha Bolt

I may check this out. It's only 7 hours from me. That's not too bad, right? Right.....

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

88SS said:
I may check this out. It's only 7 hours from me. That's not too bad, right? Right.....

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON
Not bad lol I live close, but honestly don't think you'd regret a 7 hr haul man. It's a great show for vintage garb

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom