my hondacati is finally finished...

rtccp

hey folks,, the latest project is finally finished and took it out for it's first real hard ride... me likey likey....i'm going to do another one of these now that i worked out the tougher stuff and hopefully the next one will be a little easier and i can make it a little more radical... any way ... what do ya think???

Attachments

• 100_2915.JPG
    100_2915.JPG
    791.3 KB · Views: 367
  • 100_2888.JPG
    100_2888.JPG
    766.9 KB · Views: 359
  • 100_2889.JPG
    100_2889.JPG
    668.2 KB · Views: 365
forgot to mention , that carpy's ceramic exhuast you see is not off the bike and for sale if anybody is interested, i took it off and just threw on a mac 4 into 1 for now ,, until hindle can make me a ultrathin wall stainless system, the carpy's was just to low because the bike sits so much lower than stock..also let me just say for the record if anybody out there has ever tried to play around with a ducati rear brake system,,, wow what a pain in the ass... but it sure works nice once it 's sorted out... i even pulled the front end up and did a nice PHAT wheely just to say i did one...lolol

Looks good. I am struggling with liking the seat and the grab bar. Doesn't seem to fit the rest of the bike.

Hey Hollywood, like alpha dog noticed, the seat is done to be comfortable,,I like cutting and reshaping the stock seat because ,for one ,you know it's at least a certain amount of comfortable and secondly , depending on how radical,you go on the frame ,you have very decent mounting points...but truly it's more a comfort thing, I've never like those flat beaver tail seats...and my bike is just as comfortable as a stock 750.... And the marine grade stainless grab bar , I put on all my bikes because I like the look and it's a great place to hold the back of the bike,,and it will never change in appearance..

Hey fasgsxr...I was going to mock up some kind of clamps/ holders for the brake lines but after some test rides,,,I noticed the new SS brake lines are so stiff ,they don't flop or move at all even at 100 mph, ask me how I know.lololol..

The only thing that I could mention would be that the wheels don't match and tires should be paired, the seat is a style thing for some and performance for others... I think it would perform well :eek:

wow , this is one tough crowd to please..thank god , i didn't quit my day job for this...if i wanted this much abuse i'd just talk to my wife more..lolololol... just kidding guys thanks for the imput..np

You asked what everyone thought lol. Everyone has a different idea of what they want their bike to look. Kinda like a parent, no matter the childs appearance they are the cutest.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom