AWESOME cb350 chopper...

see i am the other way, i like #2 better than #1, wish i knew what shocks those where, they where dope!

The only problem I see with #2 is the fact that the only brake, rear, is behind the pegs and that would be bad in an emergency stop, which you have to do on a bike at least every other time you ride. having to take your foot off the forward peg and move it that far back to hit the brake would suck. Dude needs to put the control up with his peg. or hook up his front brakes. Looks wise, both bikes are pretty cool.

That's the best CB350 bob/chop I've seen yet. Nice touch that he went for the 16" rear wheel instead of keeping the original 18" like every other CB350 bobber out there. Yes, I'm a stickler for wheel sizes.

What's with the sissy bar on the first chop? If his lady ride on the thing, she'll smash her snatch on the seat the first time he hits the brake! That won't make for a very nice evening, now, will it?

--Chris

motofiaccone said:
What's with the sissy bar on the first chop? If his lady ride on the thing, she'll smash her snatch on the seat the first time he hits the brake! That won't make for a very nice evening, now, will it?

--Chris

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

unless she's into that... lol

Islandsteve said:
Awesome bike!

Vonvinzer, r u on another forum im on (katriders) or did sumone just steal your avatar?
nope, not me... its just a pic that shows up when you google "samurai warrior"... :D

The whole Red wheel/white wall, flat black w/ scallops "rockabilly Madness" thing makes me vomit. I'm from Orange county where every other car/bike gets this treatment.... So sad. And yes, I have a pomp w/ 0 fade, and chucks + tat's & 80 gigs of billy on my ipod (haha, it's true). So it's not a prejudice thing.

i think people need to worry more about they're own stuff and less about others choices of paint/ bike/ car/ clothes

seriously who's life are you leeding?

they both look nice, glad to see some non-v twin lovin

mrkil said:
i think people need to worry more about they're own stuff and less about others choices of paint/ bike/ car/ clothes

seriously who's life are you leeding?

they both look nice, glad to see some non-v twin lovin

Haha... Awesome!
This is a message bored. All feed back it not going to be " DUDE THATS Sick!" He posted these as his opinion of rad. And I replied w/ a different opinion. And I think that bike would have been killer, had the builder not chosen such a corny paint scheme.

And I have plenty of my own to worry about build wise. But if all your looking for is a pat on the back when ya post your crap up. I may be the 1st to disappoint you.

This is my life I'm leading... Which is why I have an honest opinion, whether it makes me virtual e-friends or not.

Louis

And Von, you are still the bee's knees in my eye's, hope we can still be e-chum's

agreed! that is why i post here, get honest opinions... if not i would not post. that is the beauty of a site like this with real builders

HA. Your a real prick Louie :D;). If you notice fellas, at no point did I say, "man, I sure do love when people paint shit flat black and..." In fact I am not a huge fan of it. I know Louie doesnt dig the fake patina look, which Im rocking on the 350, but oh well its titled in my name, and thats his perrogative to dislike my paint choices. Doesnt mean hes trying to live my life. I understand where your comin from mrkil, but lets relax man. There just words. I just posted these bikes because I thought hey were decent examples of what could be done with these little ninja bike mofos. Lets all hug and share a Coke, huh? Any Louie, i prefer the cats meow, slugger. :)

Back
Top Bottom