My latest restoration..Should I convert to a cafe???

KPE

I have completely restored my 1973 CB350 but now I'm torn between converting to a cafe, keeping it "as is", or making only a few changes like clip-ons, different taillight, and removing the rear fender/smaller front fender.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 648
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 642
Definitely riding it, and besides a small carb issue, it runs great. Still torn about the look though..

Def not. Restored is cool for a change. Fenderless bikes look like the builder/owner forgot something. Just ride it as it is as a time capsule piece.

personally I would Cafe or modify it. it is far from an original look now, tires, paint, etc. do what you want

This was my restored 1972 CB350 K4 which won Best Asian Bike at the Canadian Vintage Motorcycle Show.

as close to original as possible short of the extra 1400 needed for original exhaust. NLA from factory so i woul have to buy an old set and repair and re-chrome.

Attachments

• BEAUTY SHOT2 - Small.jpg
    BEAUTY SHOT2 - Small.jpg
    443.3 KB · Views: 301
Just depends on what you want out of it, ive got a stock ish 350 and its a good around town bike.. nothing crazy fun but a nice ride... If thats your only bike I would say leave it as it is or do a couple of small things and get another bike and start really breaking stuff.

Got it, this is what I want it to look like. Looks like just need a new seat, fenders, lights, and clip-ons. right?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ictwoody/3866061414/in/set-72157622046089335/lightbox/

That is a blast from the past. Anyone want to dig the links up? I have to go to bed :)

3866061414_9a07ba97b9_b.jpg

hillsy said:
Hondas are like plants - they don't hurt when you cut them.

Yup, Especially considering that it was the highest selling (in numbers) motorcycle in 'merican history... They're all over the place.... Ride it until winter then cut it up like Rich said.

UNLESS... You have another bike to ride for now then cut it up now.

Tim said:
That is a blast from the past. Anyone want to dig the links up? I have to go to bed :)

3866061414_9a07ba97b9_b.jpg

http://rocket-garage.blogspot.com/2009/10/honda-cl-350.html

Guys, can you help me with my conversion? What do I need to do to get it looking like the bike above? Mainly looking for specific parts and maybe links to get them as cheap as possible. Thanks.

Attachments

• CB1.jpg
    CB1.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 288
Back
Top Bottom