Wisconsin DTT Members?

LWRDRTRCK

2-strokin it
Any members from Wisconsin? I'm from the Shawano area just west of Green Bay.. Be nice to meet some fellow enthusiasts, on another note this cold weather and 2' of snow in my backyard suck!!!! lol Any custom parts needed let me know, my father owns a machine shop in Bonduel.

Later

Hello,
I am from the Brillion area just south of Green Bay. Can't wait to get rid of the snow. What do you ride? I currently have a cafed KZ440.
- Steve

hey guys ....East Central MN myself , ride is getting a DTT cafe make-over at this time , but hoping to get her done mid season... we should organize a group ride ...would be fun.

I'm down here in Jefferson. Yesterday got the blood flowing, temps above 50! I had few guys stop over on their rides while we did some cut n welding on my bike. are any of you doing the Slimy crud run? I am trying to get the bike done before it. It's just a date to make me get done or riding by!

smeyer said:
Hello,
I am from the Brillion area just south of Green Bay. Can't wait to get rid of the snow. What do you ride? I currently have a cafed KZ440.
- Steve Is Ariens still going strong???

I have a few I'm trying to get done, '74 cb360(cafe), '66 yds-3 250 Catalina(original), 2- '75 Yamaha rd350's. When's this slimy crud run? I'll try to post some pics here in the near future.

HI ALL IM HERE IN THE SOUTH SIDE OF MILTOWN. WOULD BE NICE TO MEET YOU ALL AND GO FOR A RIDE THIS SUMER. CURRENTLY WORKING ON A CB350. AND A 65 DREAM I HOPE TO HAVE THEM BOTH DONE FOR ROCKER BOX 2013.

Portage Wisconsin here. Working on a '74 CB360 myself. Also have a '76 CB360 and a '05 Yamaha 1100. Hoping to have the '74 done by the end of May. I want to go to Mods vs Rockers in Chicago June 14th-15th.

Another Milwaukee guy here. Currently finishing up my CB360, and starting on my Hawk pretty soon.

Also heading up to Vintage Motorcycle Classic at Road America this weekend.

I'm from the Milwaukee area. I have a 75 cb550 that I have been working on. Got about 3000miles out of her since the middle of August. Needs a little bit here and there, but when are they ever done right?

Hey guys, from Appleton, Wi. I notice this hasn't been posted in a while but I would like to get out in the wind or in the shop with any of you guys in my area sometime. I have a 72 cb350 gone cafe/brat that I am working on. Let me know if any of you guys are down sometime to get out there.

I don't want to sound like a jerk, (but here it comes) but you post this in September?

I'm not sure any of my bikes will see the streets again in 2014, it's cold up here!!

Back
Top Bottom