Colorado Crew!!!!!

rawfish said:
Hey Greg! Sorry I got tied up with the kids this weekend. I'll try and get the swingarm done soon.

Ain't no problem D. Whenever you get around to it is quite fine

Hey, who's 350 is in the pictures from the Sloans Lake Ride?
I am just starting to tear down my 1st 350 and I could use some advice. AND, I live about 2 minutes from the lake. Holler at me if anyone knows or is in my area.

CBs_CB said:
I am just starting to tear down my 1st 350 and I could use some advice. AND, I live about 2 minutes from the lake. Holler at me if anyone knows or is in my area.
what photo?

CBs_CB said:
????

Gotta thin out the heard. If anybody needs a parts bike I have cl 350 for $350. No title, bars, carbs. It'll difinitely need a top end rebuild. (720) 891-0528
27cb2dfe.jpg

da890797.jpg

d0c94d1d.jpg

14c182cd.jpg

Hey All, i am new to the forum, now that summer is here, what are the bike nights/ cruise nights that you all attend in the Denver area

Welcome! Every Thursday at Crash45. Also, first thursday of every month at Crash45, 321 east 45th ave. Denver.

Hey guys, me and my borther are new to the site but have a small fleet. We will def see you around Denver!!!

rawfish said:
Welcome! Every Thursday at Crash45. Also, first thursday of every month at Crash45, 321 east 45th ave. Denver.

Wouldn't every Thursday cover both?? Not trying to be a dick just curious if meant a second night..?

Re: COLORADO CREW!!!!!!

ph!L said:
we should get a ride together this weekend if the weather permits! i finished up my mild cafe and im ready to ride and meet some of the other dtters!

heres a pic of the bike!

Phil, I just bought your bike from a guy names Nick. Great work on the seat!

Hey Mid-westers... If any Colorado guys are interested I just posted a running 71 sl350 for sale. new tires, title. Post is in the for sale section or on Denver Craigslist.

Thanks.

brhille said:
Hey Mid-westers... If any Colorado guys are interested I just posted a running 71 sl350 for sale. new tires, title. Post is in the for sale section or on Denver Craigslist.

Thanks.

Did you contact the guy up in Wyoming that posted on CL looking for one in good shape?

What up, CO people. Another Denver person here. Currently riding a '08 Bonneville black up and down Speer at license revoking speeds and building a '69 CB450 in the garage. Subscribed and looking forward to meeting some folks.

--
isal

Hello. Just got a 1975 Honda CB400f.

There was a guy here by me in Denver, that ran a small shop out of his garage around 14th and Monroe. I haven't seen him in a long time, and was hoping he was still around. (maybe he moved).

anyone know him, or if he's still around the hood?

Looking for some help on this bike, as I don't have the time, space, tools, or mechanical abilities right now.

thanks in advance!

Annual Vintage Motorcycle Swap Meet
Hosted by Kenz and Leslie

Sunday September 9 th.
9:00 am until?

Sellers only $10.00

Buyers are always FREE

DON'T JUST COME TO LOOK, BRING ITEMS TO SELL/SWAP
If you sleep late you will miss all the good stuff

I-70 to the Ward Road Exit
Go North to 48th Ave
(NORTH I-70 FRONTAGE ROAD)
Turn East to Van Gordon

A STRICT POLICY OF NO LEAVE BEHINDS WILL BE ENFORCED!!

Please leave your dogs, open containers and attitudes at home.

(If you bring a trailer and a vehicle it will be considered two spaces for $20.00)
NO SPACE HOGS PLEASE

Looking to sell my cafe racer, i'm in boulder.
http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=39113.msg426209#msg426209

Back
Top Bottom