www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

Author Topic: Colorado Crew!!!!!  (Read 90371 times)

Offline rawfish

Re: COLORADO CREW!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: Jan 09, 2010, 19:23:29 »
Anyone want to ride tomorrow?

Offline caseyjones

« Reply #51 on: Jan 09, 2010, 20:19:49 »
you must be itching to ride.  I don't know if I could even ride out of my alley yet.  I HAVE to finish some work on my house, so tomorrow is no good.  Ride safe.

Offline rawfish

« Reply #52 on: Jan 09, 2010, 21:11:35 »
I'll have to push the bike a half a block on the side walk, but I can make it out.

Offline Hot Rod Troy

• Facebook
« Reply #53 on: Jan 09, 2010, 21:32:07 »
Welcome A.J.  I saw a guy running around on a cafe near the school, the lst time I was up that way.  I got to go out for a little while today.  I think I should have worn a jacket; it was a little chilly for long sleeves. 
'75 CB 360 w/.075 oversized pistons

Given the moral maze inhabited by managers, we can understand why those higher in the hierarchy must absent themselves from the details of the production process: such abstraction facilitates non accountability. - Mathew Crawford

Offline beater

« Reply #54 on: Jan 10, 2010, 11:36:40 »
want to? yes - personally able to?  maybe  the kawi is not road worthy, and the duc has no choke and is jetted for 75 degrees. The fzr is the wife's ride, and well, you know how that goes. That leaves a vespa p200 or a twist n go scooter, or a moped.. probably not happening.

Offline Hot Rod Troy

• Facebook
« Reply #55 on: Jan 10, 2010, 14:03:48 »
want to? yes - personally able to?  maybe  the kawi is not road worthy, and the duc has no choke and is jetted for 75 degrees. The fzr is the wife's ride, and well, you know how that goes. That leaves a vespa p200 or a twist n go scooter, or a moped.. probably not happening.

Aww, take the moped.  That would be soo cute. ;D

Given the moral maze inhabited by managers, we can understand why those higher in the hierarchy must absent themselves from the details of the production process: such abstraction facilitates non accountability. - Mathew Crawford

Offline beater

« Reply #56 on: Jan 10, 2010, 14:13:21 »
fyi - it's fully kitted, ported, carbed and piped. set up for the track believe it or not. it's cute until it passes you...

Offline Hot Rod Troy

• Facebook
« Reply #57 on: Jan 10, 2010, 22:45:27 »
Cute and mean, like a tiger.

Offline rawfish

« Reply #58 on: Jan 10, 2010, 23:15:20 »
fyi - it's fully kitted, ported, carbed and piped. set up for the track believe it or not. it's cute until it passes you...

What!!!! That sounds fun!

Offline Love And Polish

• "Custom Aluminum Polishing & Vintage Bike Builds"
    • LoveAndPolish.com
« Reply #59 on: Jan 21, 2010, 11:39:59 »
Whats up everyone?  My name is John Garcia from the DTC area.  I have built around 4 cafe racers, some Race Bikes, and always working on a bunch more...  My site is called: LoveAndPolish.com.  A few years ago I began polishing aluminum for custom sportbikes, cafes, and vehicles.  I have been interested in the cafe culture and seem to have a more of a passion for these lovely vintage cafe bikes so I started building them.  I have a CB550 I am finishing up, but otherwise ready to ride.  Although I seem to be in the garage more often...  lol.   I just joined the Denver First Thursday MeetUp on Clist.  Anyhow, great to meet you guys...  Good luck with the projects and call me anytime if you guys want to ride and its warm...  I am on this site very little so its best to contact me below.

Peace, John
720-980-8900
john_garcia@loveandpolish.com
Thank you,

John Garcia
LoveAndPolish.com
(720) 980-8900