So-Cal riders

New member of the site and new owner of a 73 cb500. Living in Los Angeles.
Bike runs, just need to do maintenance and small stuff (the bike was sitting for a loong time)
I'll be on the road soon ;)

ran in to a guy yesterday in Costa Mesa that has a few honda 750s for sale. a pretty nice 76 for $5k and some rattier ones for as low as $200. he also has a bunch of parts (tanks carbs ...) if anyone is in need of parts i will put you in touch. just PM me

hey guys. I live in west hollywood. I work for degenerate cycles. if you search them on craigslist LA you'll find my current projects for sale. Not trying to get you guys to buy em, just wanted to show you what I do. I've been trying to go to that vintage ride that runs up the PCH, it's going on tmrw.

also on sunday the 11th the Atlantis Motorcycle Shop on Sunset in Silverlake is having a photoshoot. They are encouraging anyone to show up with their ride, and the photographer is gonna choose! Plus BBQ, drinks, 100+ bike turnout. Hope you guys can make it!

Whats up folks. I'm from Long Beach.....finishing up my RD350 project. Just got rid of my engine swapped Honda scooter, but I have a 67 Suzuki Hillbilly too. Usually ride with some of my buddies from Totalruckus.com, but I'd be stoked to ride with some DTT members too.

Just torn apart my '78 KZ650. It is in three plastic crates and awaiting the media blaster. Will be doing a period racing theme. Will you (wagonmaster69) let me ride on a '09 Kawasaki 650R on your ride? Free on the 16th.

Living in El Segundo, just south of LAX. . . feels more like under a 747!

Wish I could go, but I have to spend time with some mothers:) If you guys are free, you should head down to Huntington Beach and go to the Vintage Bike OC show, check out the pics!

http://www.vintagebikeoc.com/home/

I am in San Bernardino, and free this weekend, cafe racer isn't running though. Could bring my cbr600?

Miguel here, with a '75 cb360 T. I'm pretty new to this all...searching the forums for info on putting together the front top end, all the guages are off and not too sure how to put it all together...anyone got any pictures/leads?

me and my friends ride every weekend starting a weekly run. we ride xs650s, xs750 tripple, xs400, xj 750, cb 750s. i live in rancho cucamonga.

Back
Top Bottom