"The Speed Heap" Trying to rap it up...!!

Thanks for all the compliments people. i miss bing on the board too : ( haha Work has been slow. so no internet yet In the new house.... soon i hope. take care.

What's your line of work? Been slow here too. I do some remodeling, used to bartend for years and may go back to that for a while. I've been taking in some bike service work. Not that I really know what I'm doing but so far its been okay. Throw an ad on craigslist you'd be surprised how many responses you get for simple bike work.

Im a remodel paint contrator... : / i am loooking for aweldng position as we speek. just would be nice to clock in and draw 40 ya know.....? anyway, thanks again. i need to post some pics of my gal on the bike. she makes it loook amazing. haha until next time.... louie

Haha ya, thas my gociery getter... thanks again for all the positive responses... after i had pained the fame, my girlfriend told me it reminded her of as tube sock.. haha i almost kicked it over! but decided to blt it back together anyway. im glad i did....

Back
Top Bottom