Let's see your pickup trucks

new to the site, havent got my first bike yet. But here's a pic of my other pride and joy and hobby. Just actually finished it after a 3 yr build. Still a few loose ends to finish up but i like it haha

IMG_2395.jpg

DSC02679.jpg

DSC02676.jpg

Someone backed into my front bumper so i replaced it with this, now i get to say,"it's gonna hurt YOU alot more than ME!!!!"

overdraft said:
here's my bike hauler!
Love that colarado. I had a white one with the color matched bumpers only new vehicle i ever bought. I always wanted to put some black wheels on it and lower it.

Here is my old truck . Wish I would have never sold it .Gonna have to scan some pics when it was nice.

familyreuniongeaugalake015-1.jpg

P1030083.jpg

008.jpg

s7.jpg

Generic Isuzu/GM double cab 2WD 2.5 diesel.
Badged as vauxhall brava, Chevy luv, holden, opel etc.
Bloody brilliant. Isuzu tractor engine based.
Abused to beyond, goes where it is told, carries what ever it is over loaded with. Never let me down.
Would I have another after this one?
I haven't broke this one yet!
Some where out there is a Isuzu Denver with my name on.
However in my dreams there is a really beaten up sky blue F250 bench seat column change V8 muther waiting for me!

Not sure if you had Citroen CX and Estates in the US ?

I ran the estates for many years as they were the biggest all round estate you could get in the UK. Eventually when the need came to replace - generally through getting cosmetically ratty - the obvious answer was to get a newer version !

That left the dilema of what to do with the old one that still had 1000's of miles left in it? So - I used to chop them down into Pick Ups. 120mph + in pure comfort and the ability to drop the suspension down to the ground for loading. They'd take 2 bikes in the bed no problem.

This was the Mk2 version - "Le Peek Erp", made 4 in all - one is STILL going after 20 years from the conversion!
For some reason the image is not loading - I'll try later
img436.jpg
[/img][/img]

Photobucket seems to be playing up at the moment - I'll try one more time ............

Ahhha - think it's worked. This used to be a 7 seater Estate car. 2ltr Turbo Petrol - very quick and takes 2 bikes.

img436.jpg

Recently had to sell mine to fund other things... A very sad day indeed. She was my first car!

75 Silverado, crate 383, Holley 670, Hooker headers, dual flows, full MSD... the lot. She boogied pretty damn good. And now she's living in Hawaii :-[

Truck5-5-0710.jpg

That Chev. is CLEAN :eek:

Here is the steed while cutting Christmas trees a few days ago:

100_2622.jpg

and the family!
100_2621.jpg

There were Subarus, minvans, and all kinds of rigs not chained up and stuck in the road. That place was a mess!

Mitey F said:
Recently had to sell mine to fund other things... A very sad day indeed. She was my first car!

75 Silverado, crate 383, Holley 670, Hooker headers, dual flows, full MSD... the lot. She boogied pretty damn good. And now she's living in Hawaii :-[

Truck5-5-0710.jpg

Looks amazing except that wheel combo... Kinda like petting a cat the wrong way...

Here's my '59 studebaker scotsman. Haven't worked on it in a year, but will get back to it after my cb200 project is done. Should be a fun swap meet/bike hauler truck.
Kev
141.jpg

Sean,
That is awesome! Where did you get it and/or do you have a build thread for it?

hardluck said:
Here is my 63 Econoline pickup. For some reason this truck always draws a crowd
DSCN0006.jpg

DSCN0014.jpg

Sean

Back
Top Bottom