www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SITE? TROUBLE REGISTERING? ADMIN@DOTHETON.COM

Author Topic: Rockerbox  (Read 3700 times)

Offline Stout

• DTT BOTM WINNER
Rockerbox
« on: Jul 20, 2011, 14:47:06 »
Anyone gonna be at Rockerbox in Milwaukee this year?

http://rockerbox.us/

-Stout
"One can not copy one's way to excellence.  Rather, true excellence can only be achieved through original thinking and unconventional approches."  - Sample

Offline moto-rapido

Re: Rockerbox
« Reply #1 on: Jul 25, 2011, 13:06:47 »
We will be there, however it will be without the bike. Grand dreams of having it finished, but this thing called life always gets in the way. Looking forward to all the eye candy!!!

Offline huzier

« Reply #2 on: Jul 27, 2011, 13:14:39 »
i will be there. working as I type to get it road-ready. I wont be "finished" with it by any means.

Offline Stout

• DTT BOTM WINNER
« Reply #3 on: Jul 27, 2011, 16:17:49 »
Is anything ever really finished?  I too have a ton of work to do.  Putting a new head gasket in the superhawk and trying to get my new pipes finished up for the RD.  I think I have my wife talked into riding the RD so I can bring both bikes  :)
"One can not copy one's way to excellence.  Rather, true excellence can only be achieved through original thinking and unconventional approches."  - Sample

Offline sbaugz

• DTT BOTM winner
« Reply #4 on: Jul 31, 2011, 09:25:17 »
i'll be there for the first time with my RYCA CS-1 bike. Can't wait!

Offline full on tin

• www.benjaminfullerton.com
« Reply #5 on: Apr 03, 2012, 23:50:07 »
YUP!
I'll hopefully be there with TWO Bike builds... tricky to ride them both at the same time.
I went last year and it was a great show.

PS. Is 'STOUT' in ref to UWSTOUT???

Offline Stout

• DTT BOTM WINNER
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 21:45:28 »
Sorry for the late reply, haven't been on this forum in a long time.  No Stout is in reference to my surname.  Actually, I went to UW-Plattevile.

I should be there this year too, probably with both the Superhawk and RD.  Also, my wife will have a booth for the new Sucker Punch Sallys dealership she is in charge of.  They are just getting started; bikes should be arriving this month.  Check em out here: http://www.suckerpunchsallyswi.com/

- Stout

Offline DrJ

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 21:53:56 »
If all goes well I hope to be there.

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2012, 07:20:10 »
wouldnt miss it for the wolrd and this year no girlfriend to wine and moan about being bored cant wait!!!!

Offline 561design

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2012, 14:20:24 »
I'll be out there this year. I don't think the bike will be ready by then though.
Build Thread:CB160

flickr