cb360 for trade

blueandy

Been Around the Block
hey guys letting anyone in the midwest know first thinking about trading my cb360. new oem points coil. aftermarket
pentagon ugk grips, (shorty levers and powersonic 1212 battery on the way) emgo headlight braket no name clip ons(have factory and clubmans) shinko tires(great for twisties) uni filters(waiting for battery to install factory battery gets in the way) some of the things done. tach light bulbs and speedo changed to led, misc factory assc lights pulled(wires still there along with the gauge) neutral light replaced with led bulb by key). seat foam trimmed 2 inches down. only mechanical-forks seal will need replaced, and kickstart only. if you know anyone looking for a great build bike or just something to ride let me know. looking for something bigger fo' two. xs650 cb550-750 along those lines bgotta have title and be close to running. oh tank has been coated and petcock rebuilt also with new fuel lines and carbs in great shape

yea ill get up up some more pictures later tonite. sorry but the only ones i have are of it with clubman bars it now has the smaller battery shorty levers and clip ons. i actually just bought a 73 cb750 fornt end for it for a disc brake setup its on its way. (cb750 triple tree, forks, and sliders) i figured if no one wanted it id put a bit more work in it

currentstate005.jpg

you can see a few spots on tank but not too bad. i figured you could see the dummy light delet added neutral light and clip on bars. heres a side view where you can see smaller battery install with uni filters installed. been busy building a seat pan out of fiberglass and getting ready for 750 front fork install so its quite dirty
currentstate003.jpg

not looking for a sell just bigger bike. it mean a bit much to for just cash. currently putting cb750 front end on and a guy here on the forums is making some white face gauges so it looks a bit better

Back
Top Bottom