WTB: DTT Texas Patch

We could probably make them. I'll see what they would cost. Is there an official logo avail in vector format?

I found this in jpg form

DTT Texas:
DTTtexaspatch.jpg

66replica said:
I think we need something more...badass?

If you guys want me too I can work on something. I don't have a problem with the current one but if you guys want something more aggressive I can play with it a bit. Personally I'd like to see a spade or club somehow worked into the design.

That was a work in progress that I threw together when the TX guys were talking about making a patch. Unfortunately the topic died, and no final product was produced. That is also a raster img from photoshop. We really need the design in vector if anyone has the capabilities.

CrescentSon said:
That was a work in progress that I threw together when the TX guys were talking about making a patch. Unfortunately the topic died, and no final product was produced. That is also a raster img from photoshop. We really need the design in vector if anyone has the capabilities.

I'm good with Illustrator.

Im With Skyler on the more aggressive look, maybe need to lose the cafe racers part too, i think those words are pretty worn out.

It needs a gun... I'm torn on the thought of a skull in a cowboy hat. Kinda campy, and hard to do without looking ghey. Maybe a zombie in a cowboy hat? LOL.

Just free associating to generate ideas. Maybe we could invent a mascot for the center. A longhorn would piss off the Aggies, and a cowboy, dead or alive, is playing into stereotypes. Possibly a gnarled longhorn skull. Google also suggests an armadillo as a TX symbol. Oooh, how about a flaming brand being scorched into the spade. Or a spade recently branded with some form of stylized TX.

Back
Top Bottom