:)

Re: CB 750 Back in Black

Nice find and good on you for letting the police bits the other guy needed for a reasonable price. Always good to pay it forward :) What are the plans?

Those saddlebags are effin' cool! Did you keep them or were they part of what you sold off?

Looking great! Nice job on the pipes. Where did you find that tail light?

have you considered lifting the rear a little? I think it would level the bike out a little more, or at least appear to

Great call with the "fender". That should act as a pretty good fork brace for you. I'm curious about those levers. You said they were for a Honda VFR? Care to share where you got them? They're mighty purty.

Harald said:
Here is my interpretation of a front fender,just leaving the front without one looks too plain to me and also need to mount the new stainless brake lines to something. Made some alu brackets,quick polish, also made some tiny alu clamps and so on.

Fabrication looks good. I see you are using CAD for your part design. [Cardboard Aided Design] :D

Harald seems to have left the building. On his other thread he expressed dissatisfaction at the lack of responses to his posts - not sure how anyone could have gotten a word in edgewise with the rapid nature of his posting and it was about 24-48 hours with no reply and I guess that was enough for him.

I will ship him the worlds smallest violin. I play it for my three year old daughter all the time when she doesn't get her way. ;D

Back
Top Bottom