Victoria! Zeke's CB175 Build

Now that's how it's done.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 402
mothgils said:
Glad to see you are on to another project!

Excited to see where this build goes! Good luck bud!

Thanks. Can't wait to see where it goes also.

BarnBurner said:
Steel Dragon Performance makes stacks for the 175s I believe. They're not listed on their website but I've seen people on DTT who've ordered from them.

Tanks,but I went to there website and they're pretty darn expensive.

Yeah I guess they are a bit much when compared with regular filters. Still, $65 seems like a very reasonable amount to me for custom machined, made to order parts. Perhaps, though, you could order a couple pieces of flared exhaust tubing, trim them down and use a spacer to fit. Or, just get regular aluminum tubing in a proper diameter and do your own flaring with a borrowed tool.

Perhaps Dennis has found a source for the aluminium drinking glasses from the 1980s?

This is the design I'm thinking of for her.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 1,304
Metal rescue. Cleaning tank.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 411
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 385
I got the front tire off with a little help!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 395
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 409
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 379
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 399
Nice work Zeke, looks like it is coming along quite well. Keep up the good work.

Ohh and the pictures are fine down here in Australia lol.

Looking good!

Regarding the velo stacks, will you be using the stock carbs? Give me the diameter and I will see what I have around the shop. Also, headed to a swap next Sunday- I have been pretty lucky at this meet in the past, let me know if you need anything and I will look around.

If you want cone filters, I used these little guys on my CL175 a few years ago . . . worked/fit nicely as they were at a 45 bend.

This is the only picture I have . . .

Brodie said:
Nice work Zeke, looks like it is coming along quite well. Keep up the good work.

Ohh and the pictures are fine down here in Australia lol.

Hahaha!

No problem, it's much easier to get the wheel off when you turn the gravity off first :)

buckeyebike said:
If you want cone filters, I used these little guys on my CL175 a few years ago . . . worked/fit nicely as they were at a 45 bend.

That's actually what were hoping off doing with lucky. I think I'm going with cb pipes curving up w/ shorties by the tail.

Back
Top Bottom