Little Bike or bits of a little bike, or a little bike in little bits...

Killman77

当有疑问时踢你的敌人在生殖器上,你可以道歉后
Hey Guys, I'm looking for a small bike. Bit of a story behind it.

I run a small motorcycle customization shop in Victoria, B.C. We ran a T Shirt design contest recently and there were three winners, but the People's Choice was a 9 yr. old kid. He worked his butt off, and it showed, so I gave him his shot, and he won. I'm proud to say I ran the design, and we'll be rockin' the shirts this year.

I'm on a few sites and a lot of the guys voted for him. We've all decided that the buckeroo needs a bike of his own. There are lots of offers of donated parts and such, but shipping costs from the U.S. and Europe are making it tough. After shelling out a whack of prize money, and needing to spring for the shirts, I just don't have the dough to buy him something. It's that time of year. Besides it's turning into a fun community project.

So here's the deal. I'm happy to trade shop time, (buffing and polishing, ultrasonic cleaning, etc.) or possibly parts if we've got something on hand you're looking for,(check out our Leftovers page to see some of what we have on hand) for a bike or a project bike for this little man. Let me know what you've got. Here's a link to the T Shirt page for the back story and to see this little guy's logo.

Thank you for your time.

Yours truly,
The Evil Overlord

http://www.killmancustoms.com/t-shirt-a-palooza.html

What kind of stuff should I keep my eyes peeled for locally if I want to send something your way? I'd like to help out if I can. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom