Mid Ohio AMA Vintage Days July 7-9th Lexington Ohio

Hurco550

Keep er' Between the Ditches
DTT SUPPORTER
DTT BOTM WINNER
Mid Ohio AMA Vintage days are ONLY A MONTH AWAY!!

Who all is going?

A few of my buddies and I are going to have a swap meet spot together. Hit me up and stop by if you want to say Hi. If you are anywhere close to Mid Ohio you've got to make it a point to be there!

The Address is:

7721 Steam Corners Road
Lexington, OH 44904

http://www.amavintagemotorcycledays.com/

advCo said:
I'm gonna try my darndest to be there!

Dang straight you are. Id hate to have to go to Texas just to give you a whoopin for not being there. You better bring Kayla too!

chequered-flag.png

Re: Mid Ohio AMA Vintage Days July 7-9th Lexington Ohio

Awesome! Be sure to stop in and say hi. I'll try to have some kind of DTT insignia in the booth somewhere!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

VonYinzer said:
I'm hoping... Have to see what work holds...
You can work on robots from the swap meet swamp ;)

HURCO550 said:
Awesome! Be sure to stop in and say hi. I'll try to have some kind of DTT insignia in the both somewhere!

Booth needs a flag

I love the event, and have been there a bunch of times, but it just costs way too much to take a family there.

I'm definitely going to try... We start a HUGE contract in a few weeks (read: I live in hotels wherever they send me). As far as the DTT banner/flag, this will be in Levis hands before the event one way or another:

Attachments

• 20170607_201827.jpg
    20170607_201827.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 287
I'm hoping to. I have the weekend off and I only live and hour and a half from there. I've been almost every year since 2000

Here's where I list all my bikes:
'71 Kaw 250 Bison
'81 KZ750 cafe
'94 XR250L
2014 Yamaha Bolt

In progress: '68 CL350

runmikeyrun said:
I'm hoping to. I have the weekend off and I only live and hour and a half from there. I've been almost every year since 2000

be sure to swing in and say hi. Im always happy to meet a fellow ohio DTT'er

HURCO550 said:
be sure to swing in and say hi. Im always happy to meet a fellow ohio DTT'er
Absolutely man! How will I know which booth is yours?

'71 Kaw 250 Bison
'81 KZ750 cafe
'94 XR250L
2014 Yamaha Bolt

runmikeyrun said:
Absolutely man! How will I know which booth is yours?

If you go back a few posts there is a pic of the Do The Ton banner that will be in the booth. Ill probably have an 84 interceptor for sale, an 80cc yellow Yamaha enduro and a few other junk bikes.

Well no promises but I have vacation time again starting July 1 so there is a slight chance I can make it. Not sure I can do the ride in 2 days like last time though.

Maritime said:
Well no promises but I have vacation time again starting July 1 so there is a slight chance I can make it. Not sure I can do the ride in 2 days like last time though.

really hope you can make it there man

HURCO550 said:
If you go back a few posts there is a pic of the Do The Ton banner that will be in the booth. Ill probably have an 84 interceptor for sale, an 80cc yellow Yamaha enduro and a few other junk bikes.
Awesome, I will look for it!
I don't have the room (or budget) for another project lol

'71 Kaw 250 Bison
'81 KZ750 cafe
'94 XR250L
2014 Yamaha Bolt

Back
Top Bottom