www.cognitomoto.com

https://www.townmoto.com/collections/vanson-leathers

www.speedmotoco.com

www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,  (Read 346 times)

Offline der34

Krishna is a false God, not worthy of the time it took you to concoct that drivel.

and who is going to listen to you ? ( street dog ) i piss on you rascal child. and it is our mother ( say authority ) who will decide it what is what.

for it was she who has seen our father before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her.

its not damn you ( rascal slut ) now get lost.

and Krishna is not but your evolution, big bang, moon landing etc are all hoax and made only for brainwashing masses.

and mass of blind sheeps are not the damn intelligent in the first place. but still they boast like they know everything.

and i dont care for such sheeps at all. all are damn idiots and fools. all of mass of population ( along with you )

Online datadavid

Oy! Who are you to come in here calling honest decent hard working folk rascal pig whores?
You sexually deprived, sanjeet or whatever t f your good name is? Lotta talk about your little lollipop going places it really wants to go, dont you think? Whats this obsession of you little brown guys with putting your tiny ass lollipops in unsuspecting westerners? Get yourself a boyfriend sunil, everyone would be happier if you did.
nah nah i havent come to you. but ( rascal whore ) you have come to me and on your knees with my lollypop into your deep throat ( by pying without invitation )

and this section is for everyone and you have no rights to say it is my private property ( rascal whore ) dont be my whore. OR else you will end up changing shape of your small mouth.

Offline der34

And deer whistles work!

oh yes it works now i have come here and standing tall in front of you. what you will do now ? i really dont understand it all.

oh im afraid that you will smash me down very reasonably now. and you have to do it ( if you are son of 1 man )

are you son of 1 man ? of course you are not damn`1. so that you cannot do at all.

than what is the value of having me here even if whistle works ? (huh? )
« Last Edit: Jan 19, 2019, 13:11:22 by der34 »

Offline der34

Oy! Who are you to come in here calling honest decent hard working folk rascal pig whores?
You sexually deprived, sanjeet or whatever t f your good name is? Lotta talk about your little lollipop going places it really wants to go, dont you think? Whats this obsession of you little brown guys with putting your tiny ass lollipops in unsuspecting westerners? Get yourself a boyfriend sunil, everyone would be happier if you did.

how much honest you are that i already know. now get lost ( rascal slut ) and dont show me your small throat and tell me do it, do it, do it ( dont die for my butter )