www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

Author Topic: "the Mooch"  (Read 36197 times)

Offline Sav0r

• ChrisLivengood.net
Re: "the Mooch"
« Reply #930 on: Nov 16, 2018, 13:41:49 »
Now that’s a little constitutional justice.
Sav0r the adventure.

Visit www.chrislivengood.net to get more information on my RD350 dubbed Mia Wallace as well as my other projects and snafus.

Instagram

« Reply #931 on: Nov 16, 2018, 15:48:37 »
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/11/15/caravan-paranoia-tearing-border-militia-movement-apart?fbclid=IwAR3hHOQWXmu4AB-n5McgwpER-e-eKacSLz2domfpTY4rV9V5xtiC_aCoyt8

In the meantime, fueled by ridiculous conspiracy theories (some pushed by conservative media and, of course, the president) militia groups are arming themselves and preparing to go to the border to repel a bunch of refugees who they believe are MS-13 members, Middle Eastern terrorists, etc., funded by George Soros or the UN. What could possibly go wrong with a bunch of LARPers with live ammo hopped up on conspiracy and looking to make thier mark?
"Remember when Goldwings were sexy? Me neither" -- Comet Tavern bathroom, Seattle.

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #932 on: Nov 16, 2018, 16:31:57 »
“Ride like the Wind” W.H.

Offline J-Rod10

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
    • Slipstream Cycle Works
« Reply #933 on: Nov 16, 2018, 16:59:01 »
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/11/15/caravan-paranoia-tearing-border-militia-movement-apart?fbclid=IwAR3hHOQWXmu4AB-n5McgwpER-e-eKacSLz2domfpTY4rV9V5xtiC_aCoyt8

In the meantime, fueled by ridiculous conspiracy theories (some pushed by conservative media and, of course, the president) militia groups are arming themselves and preparing to go to the border to repel a bunch of refugees who they believe are MS-13 members, Middle Eastern terrorists, etc., funded by George Soros or the UN. What could possibly go wrong with a bunch of LARPers with live ammo hopped up on conspiracy and looking to make thier mark?

They've been doing this for years. Nothing new. A good many are retired military and LEO.

Texas Border Volunteers and Arizona Border Recon are a couple of the more prominent ones. They find people crossing illegally, and call border patrol.
« Last Edit: Nov 16, 2018, 17:02:00 by J-Rod10 »

« Reply #934 on: Nov 17, 2018, 19:23:46 »
They've been doing this for years. Nothing new. A good many are retired military and LEO.

Texas Border Volunteers and Arizona Border Recon are a couple of the more prominent ones. They find people crossing illegally, and call border patrol.

I think the point the article is making, and I am as well, is that although border vigilantism isn't new, the environment and discourse is. Alex Jones convinced people that there was a pizzeria in Washington, DC with a child sex trafficking ring in the basement run by Hillary Clinton. That was enough to send some idiot there with guns blazing. Now we have the idiot-in-chief telling people that the refugees are Middle Easterners (which apaprently equates with terrorist, and is patently false), dangerous MS-13 members, etc. Prior, it was people trying to sneak across the border. Now it's an "invasion" of "dangerous terrorists" and others. Tell me you understand the difference. Vigilante LARPers such as these have already committed murders of innocents in the past. And to think it's not motivated by racism or xenophobia is far fetched. And, like I said, now the rhetoric is amped up and these refugees are somehow an existential threat to the US.
"Remember when Goldwings were sexy? Me neither" -- Comet Tavern bathroom, Seattle.

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #935 on: Today at 01:57:37 »
"Pleasure" "raking"

The OrangeOaf shouldn't be allowed out in publc!
“Ride like the Wind” W.H.

« Reply #936 on: Today at 12:28:56 »
"Pleasure" "raking"

The OrangeOaf shouldn't be allowed out in publc!

Embarassment-in-chief. California's deadliest fire in history and he can't bother to learn the town's name, but would rather lay blame and make ludicrous comparisons supported by lies.

And there are still people who seem to worship the ground he walks on.

Offline irk miller

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
  • You've been mostly-dead all day.
« Reply #937 on: Today at 13:21:18 »
I love how he's blaming poor forest management, when something over 90% of California forests are Federally managed, and he specifically cut funding for such things.