sky team weak.....

xanoju

i bought a skyteam ace 50, but i can´t climb any street... is it normal ? i live in brisbane, and i dont meet no one to fix it, orr to put a upgrade .....

It is a 50cc bike. The power that the engine would put out would be having a hard time moving the frame along let alone a rider on top.

Buy a larger engine for it if you want a real power boost. I have seen engines as larger as 300cc that fit into that chassis.

Howdy,

Try 'The Cafe Racer Shop',
Shop 5 , 30 Shore Street (West), Ormiston, 4160. Queensland.
ph. 0427 223 723

Yep I visited the cafe racer shop, very knowledgeable.

However I just drove across Brisbane... 4 times.. and it was a 50cc Ace, and I initially had issues understanding you need to feather the clutch in first when you start on a hill, otherwise it will get bogged down and cut out, even stopping at lights just ride the clutch a little until you get going, don't just drop it, but she should happily climb a hill at about 15-25ish kph in first(down from neutral) and sometimes you might get it to second if its not too steep.

there is a restrictor in the inlet manifold . take off the carby and manifold , then remove the restrictor from the inlet .
also the hose that goes to the manifold can also be blocked off , remove it and put a piece of tape over the tube / fitting coming out of the manifold and then put the hose back on .
It will still be slow but we have to start somewhere .

Back
Top Bottom