New Vintage Connections Web Site Is Now Live!

Sonreir

Oregon
DTT SUPPORTER
http://www.vintageconnections.com/

As many of you might already know, Vintage Connections is now owned and operated by Sparck Moto. We've launched a new (mobile friendly) website to help make it even easier to get the quality terminals, connectors, and wiring supplies that you need.

In celebration, domestic shipping will be free for the remainder of February and March and international shipping will be discounted $10.

Also, our new web site is built, not bought, so please let me know if you see anything that could use some improvement!

Thanks in advance,
Matthew

Sonreir said:
http://www.vintageconnections.com/

As many of you might already know, Vintage Connections is now owned and operated by Sparck Moto. We've launched a new (mobile friendly) website to help make it even easier to get the quality terminals, connectors, and wiring supplies that you need.

In celebration, domestic shipping will be free for the remainder of February and March and international shipping will be discounted $10.

Also, our new web site is built, not bought, so please let me know if you see anything that could use some improvement!

Thanks in advance,
Matthew

Congrats and best wishes for your business!

The site is significantly improved over the OG site. If this is not friendly, then the other site was downright torture.

irk miller said:
The site is significantly improved over the OG site. If this is not friendly, then the other site was downright torture.

The old site was far easier to navigate and wasn't so overwhelming. The new layout for me makes me frustrated and turns me away immediately.

I must be missing something. The old site was a vertical strip and dark and the new one is 4 wide and scales if you adjust browser size. It's really simple to use.

teazer said:
I must be missing something. The old site was a vertical strip and dark and the new one is 4 wide and scales if you adjust browser size. It's really simple to use.

It doesn't scale well and looks even worse mobile.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm inclined to agree that we can use a little more work. The connectors page, especially, seems a bit like a massive wall of items and I'm working on a way to break it up a little more.

While I think we've improved over the old site, we still have more to do.

Back
Top Bottom