Top triple tree clamp

Hill Billy Jake

I've been searching for a billet aluminium top triple tree clamp for my '76 GS750. Ive checked out all the usual places (cognito, DCC, old school speed etc) and a bunch of unusual places. My bike has the original 35mm fork legs, which I'd like to keep, but can only find a triple tree clamp to fit 37mm fork legs for a GS. Anyone know where I might source one, or am I going to have to bite the bullet and make my own?

Sent from my A1601 using DO THE TON mobile app

Hill Billy Jake said:
I've been searching for a billet aluminium top triple tree clamp for my '76 GS750. Ive checked out all the usual places (cognito, DCC, old school speed etc) and a bunch of unusual places. My bike has the original 35mm fork legs, which I'd like to keep, but can only find a triple tree clamp to fit 37mm fork legs for a GS. Anyone know where I might source one, or am I going to have to bite the bullet and make my own?

Sent from my A1601 using DO THE TON mobile app
I saw these when searching for.my gs550.

http://bullitcustomcycles.com/products/suzuki-gs750-35mm-billet-triple/

However, I've never used this shop and know nothing about them.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using DO THE TON mobile app

You could just try contacting Old School Speed, its possible they could just make the triple clamp you want?

Or grab a pair of 37mm fork legs for a nice upgrade. Some Goldwings used 37mm forks and had nice 4 bolt end caps and the 1100 GS/GSX series also used 37mm legs. The lower triple can easily be bored out to match

Thanks for the reminder about that one. I have a couple of sets of 37mm fork legs and a set of triples that came in a job lot that I think were from a Kawasaki. I'll have to dig them out and see if they go together.

Back
Top Bottom