Paioli forks - Honda NSR disc - caliper needed to suit.

NoRiders

Over 1,000 Posts
Hi, Looking for help on finding a suitable caliper to mate my Paioli forks with the Honda NSR JC22 wheel/disc set up I hope to run.

As you can see the mounting holes on the forks are a long way away from the disc and I don't have enough experience in front brake calipers to know if a certain model caliper would fit.

uEF4hc8.jpg

Gm6jjeN.jpg

I can have an adaptor made, which is probably the way forward. Although, I'm hoping there just might be a direct fit? There is 20mm clearance so possibly room for an adaptor plate.

F3jUg0J.jpg

I'd really like to fit Yamaha R series calipers with anodised star pistons.

Any help appreciated, thank you. :)

Just get a pair of Tokico or Nissin double pot calipers. They came on a hundred different Hondas, Yamahas, Kawasakis and Suzukis, so they can be had for cheap, work great, they're easily adaptable, and you can get parts for days.

s-l640.jpg

irk miller said:
Just get a pair of Tokico or Nissin double pot calipers. They came on a hundred different Hondas, Yamahas, Kawasakis and Suzukis, so they can be had for cheap, work great, they're easily adaptable, and you can get parts for days.

s-l640.jpg

Thanx Irk, I think this is the way I'll go. Or use the stock NSR125 caliper (the disc is NSR too) and have an adaptor made up.

Back
Top Bottom