Douchebag Kids (I would beat them with a bat!)

K

Kamn

So last night around 10:30 I heard something outside and my dogs barked but I didn't pay much attention to it because there are some rowdy people around here on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights with a pub up the street. This morning I get up at 5:30am to walk the dogs and as I am approaching the house I see my bike knocked over on its side F%$K!!!
Such a Dbag thing to do

photo1_zps69e95649.jpg

photo2_zps2df5d63f.jpg

photo3_zpsdeda211f.jpg

Yeah
the right clip on is snapped and so far that seems to be the worst of it, not that I am really bent out of shape about it because I was planning on tearing this thing down and overhauling it during the winter. For me its the point of don't fuck with someones bike

Had I known what was happening I may have let Jesse (my ass kicking black lab) at them, but i don't like using him for stuff like that even though I know he likes it. I did it before once with skateboarders around here who were being little pricks until I ran up to them with him at my side and no leash or collar.......man was he ever stoked that time to kick ass

Image1_zps62c8e30e.jpg

yeah they kind of did, I was planning on tearing it down later but sooner works for me............it will push me to get my shop finished

Hoofhearted said:
The clip-on snapped? Maybe they did you a favor.

This is exactly what I was thinking.
Don't want to be putting your weight on that around a fast curve when it can't even handle a 2 foot slow fall.

That sucks though, people are animals

Back
Top Bottom