So what do you think of Rock and Ride Products and service?

RRAL

Been Around the Block
Hey, wanted to start a thread... to get some feed back, especially from those of you who know have some of our gear.

Be open and honest! If you think its great then let everyone know, if you think what you got sucks then let them know.

I believe in what I am putting out as Rock and Ride, but I always listen to feed back, and it helps for others who haven't seen our gear first hand to see what those who have, have to say.

Re: Feed Back

I just got two T-shirts and I think they are great quality for the price but to me that doesn't matter. What does matter to me is who I chose to buy from. I spent $40, I spend that at the bar most nights and don't think of is as "a lot of money" but the people at Rock & Ride felt that my crapy $40 was worth writing me a thank you letter. These are the kind of people I want to support. People that care about what they sell and who they sell it to. I applaud Rock & Ride for knowing that a hand written letter is better then any flashing add. I handed out all the cards to all my friends that ride and I am telling everyone on here that this is a great company with great people with great stuff... The Ton community of bikers and builders is tight and that is what I like about all of this. Thanks for representing this community through a retail setting.
You People Rock
Thank You
Jimmi

Amen. I have four shirts and each is high quality, and fits great. I have had the pleasure of meeting Tom and his awesome wife and they are stellar folks. I also recieved a hand written not with my order and that means a ton. I have shirts from similar companies and for real folks, Rock and Ride puts out a superior product in comparison to most. Support small buisness!

Just awesome, Tons of free stickers. Love the "lookout for motorcycles" sign. Plastered it up on my wife's cage as soon as i got it. Great shirt and a hand written note.
Will do buisness again.

I love finding a company that i like they have made my short list.

Ordered a couple of Garage Built Freedom Machines shirts for myself and a buddy, couldn't be happier. Out of stock when I ordered them, but Rock and Ride kept me in the loop right up until I got the shirts. Really great customer service, immediately offered replacements or the option to cancel my order without any fuss. Super stoked when my shirts came with some swag and a hand written letter, totally classy of Rock and Ride. Absolutely ordering more once this shirt is worn through!

The stuff I have gotten has been good quality merchandise. I have also had the pleasure of meeting Tom in person, he is a stand up guy and is great to do business with and to hang out and talk shop with. I can not imagine anyone not being satisfied with ordering from rock and ride.

Tom posted on Facebook which reminded me I never posted a review. I've had a knucklebusters union shirt from Rock and Ride for a while now and it's wearing great. He sells a good quality shirt. I made sure to pick up a Dust to Dust shirt at Cleveland Mods vs. Rockers.

Rock and Ride is bike folks selling bike stuff to bike folks. Support small business, you won't be sorry.

Back
Top Bottom