Arizona mates

I'm in downtown Phoenix, got an XS650 short chop that's currently in way too many pieces and a GS550 cafe-ish build in the works. Should be on the road in 2 weeks.

Im over in the ASU area of Tempe with my CL360 and been riding solo/commuting alot. Would be awesome to get together and go on a group ride with you all

First Saturday of every month @ Eastside Performance, usually 9am to noon, they have a small vintage bike gathering, generally everything pre 1989. Good group of dudes show up, would be nice to see more faces. Eastside Performance provides coffee and donuts too (I'm in no way affiliated, just a happy customer).

343 S. Davis Street Mesa, AZ 85210

DesertKZ said:
First Saturday of every month @ Eastside Performance, usually 9am to noon, they have a small vintage bike gathering, generally everything pre 1989. Good group of dudes show up, would be nice to see more faces. Eastside Performance provides coffee and donuts too (I'm in no way affiliated, just a happy customer).

343 S. Davis Street Mesa, AZ 85210

Thanks for the heads up. Will show if I can find the time to throw on a new set of timing tensioners.

Posting up from Phoenix, base of South Mountain. Seen a few cafe's on the streets. Not too many scramblers/tracker styles???? Any sunday meet ups around? Would love to get more in the vintage scene. Thanks!

Not much of a "scene" -- unless you're into new Harleys and that corny AZ biker shit. People do ride up S Mountain. TT Roadhouse in Scottsdale is a decent punk/moto bar. Some good guys here and there, but not a lot of guys working on old bikes when I was there -- I did most of the work for other people! Bob's junkyard is a godsend, however. And Haifley Bros. do some good work if you want an expensive seat or other mods.

Anyone riding in the DGR this year? Go AZ is really stepping up this year and hosting their vintage bike show to coincide with the ride.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

A few of us roll up to Mesa Bike Night, first Friday of every month in downtown Mesa and fuck with the harley crowd haha. I roll through the lines on my GT750 with race chambers and steal the attention away from even the most blinged out choppers. As it cools down you'll see a lot more cafe bikes running around, don't know off hand of any rides coming up.

MrGumby any more info on GOAZ"s bike show?

Sat mornings I'm usually at the Carl's jr Pantano and Broadway in Tucson. Sometimes it's the starting point for a ride. The ridejacket is with me and the blue tanked XS650 out front. Anyone up for a ride Sat?

30 yr old, Scottsdale here, McDonald and Scottsdale Rd approximately. I've got a 79 CB750 project I'm wrapping up and just picked up a gorgeous 74 CB750 a couple weeks ago. The 74 just needs an oil filter from Amazon and it's good to go. I stopped riding for a few years and am just now getting ready to ride again, the itch is hitting me hard now that I have the bikes and haven't insured them yet. My wife will be riding too when both bikes are operational. I should be mobile next week.
I like either getting out of the city or the opposite, downtown area. As it stands, I have a lot of friends who ride but none on cafe and none of them could change their damn oil if their life depended on it. I like turning a wrench.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Pendulum said:
I'm in downtown Phoenix, got an XS650 short chop that's currently in way too many pieces and a GS550 cafe-ish build in the works. Should be on the road in 2 weeks.
I'll be on the road in about a week and a half on my 74' CB750, just waiting on an oil filter. I have a 79' CB750 as well but it's a long term project, done in 1-2 months. I have a few friends I ride with but I'm the only cafe. Is there any decent ride you take in your area? I like riding around Roosevelt row and we usually hit up jobot and Carley's but that's the extent of my downtown Phx riding knowledge.

I'm in central Phoenix. Anyone wanna go on a night cruise?

I've got a 2015 SR400 and a 76 CB360, but she's not rubbing at the moment

Tucson Checking in again. Still a regular at TVMR meetings at Bario Brewery. Riding a '80 XS650 now. Working on the '77 KZ650/750GPz hybrid.

finessevanes said:
I'm in central Phoenix. Anyone wanna go on a night cruise?

I've got a 2015 SR400 and a 76 CB360, but she's not rubbing at the moment

I'm also in central phoenix. I'd love to ride once I get a bike up, but I've got both down at the moment. I'd also be interested in scratching our heads while drinking beer and staring at one of two CB360 paperweights. Maybe we have enough unique knowledge to get one of them running.

-Ben, 85006

Back
Top Bottom