www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

Author Topic: Picture of your Fridge Thread  (Read 587 times)

Online CrabsAndCylinders

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • Careful With That Axe Eugene
Re: Picture of your Fridge Thread
« Reply #10 on: Nov 19, 2017, 23:10:42 »
Ha Ha!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using DO THE TON mobile app

Lighter, Quicker, Faster.
ZX-14, 900F x 2, 1100F, R100, CBR600, SR500, GT500, RZ350, KZ1000 x 2, Moto Guzzi Lemans lll, CBX550, RD 350, 750 SOHC police special, RG250, TL1000R, GT750, KTM Super Duke 1290 R, Harris/Z-1, Norton 750 Commando, Green 77 KZ650

Offline Sav0r

• ChrisLivengood.net
« Reply #11 on: Nov 28, 2017, 10:28:43 »
So my wife got me this thing for my birthday like two or three years ago. It had this gooney bag arrangement whereby you would take 1 gallon bags to get them filled at local brewery. On paper the bag idea is a good one, like boxed wine, it allows for an oxygen free environment while still dispensing. The reality however was that the bags like to explode because unlike wine they are pressurized with beer. So after about 6 months of use it was turned off and forgotten about. Recently, I purchased one of these steel mini-keg growlers. It's a fantastic growler. So I tapped the lid and installed CO2 and feed lines. Boom, the machine is back on line and working better than ever. The CO2 is housed behind the temperature control. I can fit two mini-kegs and some regular cans and bottles in there. It a perfect addition to my office, and it's on the other side of the wall from my stereo which is nice. That said, the household fridge has beer too.

Sav0r the adventure.

Visit www.chrislivengood.net to get more information on my RD350 dubbed Mia Wallace as well as my other projects and snafus.

Instagram

Offline DesmoBro

• Busted Nut
« Reply #12 on: Nov 29, 2017, 15:20:51 »
Wow thats Fancy
"I desire the things that will destroy me in the end"

Offline Maritime

• DTT SUPPORTER
« Reply #13 on: Nov 29, 2017, 16:21:14 »
Rad, I almost bought one of those growlers on the weekend. They just started carrying them local ish to me.  But the 45 bucks was hard to swallow when I only get to fill the growlers about 1-2 times a month as it is an hour to the closest place that can fill them.
The GL Rebirth: http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=68337.0
CX500 Low budget Bobber : http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=43617.0
"Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer" -Henry Lawson
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sav0r

• ChrisLivengood.net
« Reply #14 on: Dec 02, 2017, 18:32:12 »
Wow thats Fancy

Yes, unfortunately.

Rad, I almost bought one of those growlers on the weekend. They just started carrying them local ish to me.  But the 45 bucks was hard to swallow when I only get to fill the growlers about 1-2 times a month as it is an hour to the closest place that can fill them.

They can be found for roughly $25 usd on Amazon. Definitely my favorite growler.
Sav0r the adventure.

Visit www.chrislivengood.net to get more information on my RD350 dubbed Mia Wallace as well as my other projects and snafus.

Instagram