Tracey's XS650

Geees... the engine is tight but EVERYTHING else was bolted on fast... handlebars are loose, rear fender is not on the hang tabs, kickstart lever was loose (THAT was a discovery my leg won't forget soon), carbs are WAY out of tune... going to take a full once over to make sure this thing won't leave a one sided swap meet behind me ;D

On the plus side while warming up the bike last night I got complaints from the neighbours about the noise ;D This thing is MEAN sounding!

On the plus side while warming up the bike last night I got complaints from the neighbours about the noise This thing is MEAN sounding!

Some people just do not understand music to the ears !!. The XS has a sound all it's own .. beautiful !! :D :D

Yeah - the BMW sure leaves something to be desired in terms of sound. Maybe it's time to run open pipes on my R75.

the pink bike.....lol....that would be the only way my wife WOULDNT want to ride my bike...that n purple..she's not a pink type of girl.
mind ya ithink it does look killer pink, like that chrome would definatley go well with it ,
white walls with hand painted pink letters would top it i think,
maybe white leather seat pink stitchin,
powder coated pink rims with chrome spokes...dam
hot pink led markers i think u could get away with in place of red
i think it would be the most talkd about at the meets n u could probably get paid for a photo shoot for breast cancer as well

Tintin said:
Yeah - the BMW sure leaves something to be desired in terms of sound. Maybe it's time to run open pipes on my R75.

Tried that once for fun... HOLY SH!T :eek:

I used a 24 inch 1/4 bit and drilled 3 holes in each baffle... when I roll into a Vintage meet they can't figure out if a Guzzi or a Ducati is coming around the bend... then they see the BMW and... well it's that great WTF factor ;D

Back
Top Bottom