Ya... This thing....Special just like Olympics

Enden......phuck....hmmm ...,omg...,wtf....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 304
Re tapped the head studs....said fuck it and ran the piston....worked for about 200 feet....then i heard a massive air leak ....head studs are fucked need new ones....took the head off and the new dyke ring had a piece fall off....but i got a job .... So now i can ruin new Chryslers all day

So i met this crazy guy on craiglslist and he traded me the moped with all my spare parts for this cb750 which i drove home and traded it to my dad for his rocketship because i Owed him money soo it was the right thing to do

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    802.1 KB · Views: 294
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 298
Last season I found a lady crazier than the guy that traded the CB and i traded the rocket scooter and the CB750 for a 2002 Vulcan 1500 ( which i let my dad have/ ride but he barely uses it so i may swipe it back) ......I also ran into the guy that has the moped and he says he hasnt touched it so I may try and get it back!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 255
But in the mean time....I keep picking off the top of this pile so far ive gotten 2 running and sold one....Currently Ive got 2 on the chopping block A gloria Intramotor scout and a Jawa Babetta .....Jawa is going to need a new crank, rod, piston, bearings, seals, clutches, basically everything....so that one might be awhile....but the scout turns over motor sounds tight but there is no spark.....So im debating. If i should wait to find a stator or just rebuild what i have with parts off treatland....totally wanna drop a wad and go CDI ....but probably should do that on a more complete build

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 247
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 237
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 247
Back
Top Bottom