Chimay....

Titan performance

Titan cafe racer builders.
Had a great weekend in Belgium.....8 of us from the East Kent Classic MCC, went out very early on Friday morning, 175 miles to Chimay in Belgium for a long weekend of classic road racing. We camped at a site we have used before, its family run, and has a lovely bistro/bar on site. The owner bakes the best pizzas in the world in a proper clay oven. Its situated on the edge of the forest about 6 miles from the circuit, and its a lovely blast through the trees into Chimay. The racing is a laid back affair, and you can wander freely through the extensive pit area. Highly recommended.

Attachments

• tyres chimay 010.JPG
    tyres chimay 010.JPG
    651.3 KB · Views: 211
  • tyres chimay 012.JPG
    tyres chimay 012.JPG
    647.9 KB · Views: 228
  • tyres chimay 013.JPG
    tyres chimay 013.JPG
    514.4 KB · Views: 218
  • tyres chimay 016.JPG
    tyres chimay 016.JPG
    653.3 KB · Views: 230
Now that's what I call "something for the weekend sir " looks like ime missing out on a lot of two wheeled action lately by the time I get me finger out the crap weather will be back haha looks like a great time, food n beer and weather to boot ime still holding out for the manx :p

I'm not going to the Manx, but my bud Tim is.....look out for the latest Titan Performance creation, you'll not miss it.

Attachments

• scrambler.jpg
    scrambler.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 219
Looks like a good time was had by all....I like Chimay having been there for the first time this summer, but for a different reason ;-)

European trips are a blast....got to go again, maybe to Spa in 2016.

Back
Top Bottom