RAM - full time mechanic / fabricator / developmeant guy required

beachcomber

TJ - Beachcomber
DTT SUPPORTER
RAM [ Realm Engineering Ltd. ] are looking for that right person to be involved with development and production at the Honeybourne works [ WR11 7QB ]. Midlands nr. Evesham / Sratford-on-Avon approx 25 miles from Birmingham.

Mostly BMW related [ Oilhead / Hexhead ], but others may be involved. Some speciality car work - C Type and D Type replicas

That right person will be a good welder / fabricator and able to work on own initiative. Full time post.

If only I was 30 years younger !!!!!!!!!

I'll post this on a few other welding/fabricating forums I frequent if you like???

lchris21 said:
I'll post this on a few other welding/fabricating forums I frequent if you like???

Thanx ................... enthusiasm is the main ingredient required - that's why it would have suited me many years ago !

It's not necessarily a coded welder that's required - just someone capable of welding as and when required. Really, the sort of skills most of us acquire in our sheds building our own projects.

have posted it over here: http://www.mig-welding.co.uk/

some decent chaps and even chapesses frequent it with some outstanding skills..best of luck

Wish I was good at welding! I've always meant to learn to get good, but never got round to it, and rarely need to do it enough to get the practise.

Back
Top Bottom