Hard-tails - who wants 'em?

64bastagebomr

DCC - Supporting Whiskey Fueled Mayhem Since 2009.
DTT SUPPORTER
Alright guys,

We're sitting down this/next week to finalize pricing, options and a production roadmap for the hard-tails. I need to know who wants one and what model bike you have. We need to fill the highest demand bikes first..

As we mentioned previously the process will be you sending in a stripped frame for modification. We will remove the back half and graft the hard-tail to the remaining frame section via TIG welding (this would include new mid lower and rear engine mounts.) At that point it can be boxed back up and shipped out for completion on your end. This will be the least expensive method.

Additional options would be items such as:

Bow crank for linkage system
Complete linkage system
License/light plate bracket
Chain tensioner
Rear brake switch relocation tab
Electronics tube
Studs for scissor spring seat mount
Scissor springs and seat pan
Forward controls w/ new front engine mounts
Aluminum wheel spacer kit (since the tail is a bit wider than stock)
Frame mounted rear fender mount
Actual steel rear fender w/ side mounts
Sand blasting
Powder coating your color of choice

Look forward to hearing your responses and getting things going shortly!

Jason & The DCC Crew!

Raises both hands doing his best Horshak imitation - OOOO! OOO! Mr. Kotter!

Me please! XS650.

;D I'm ready when you are!!! I've got a '74 CB450 , and I only want a few of the options.(I really want ALL of them, but If I get them I can't really say I built it! lol )

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay.. I got stuck with swine flu and was out for over a week and then I had family in town for thanksgivving week. On top of that we had some issues with the website database and have been focusing on that trying to get the site fixed and finished up.

I'll provide an update ASAP.

We still need more commitments though. Bottom line. We had over 10 people who said they were all-in initially which meant we could do a run on the jig. Given what I'm hearing now we're back down to "bespoke" territory which means T/E goes through the roof...

Jason

stsjo said:
Is this hardtail for CL or Cb360 ?

Thanks
Joe

Hi Joe, we can hard-tail any model.. Drop us an email - thecrew@dimecitycycles.com

what up,

i have a 1973-74 cb500f, i am biulding it into a bobber. i was going to cut the swing arm and put shorter shocks on it.
reason being is the only thing that i can find to hard tailing it, is a universal kit. which is ok but takes more time and more setting up to do.
if you are saying that you are going to have a hard tail section made up, either a direct bolt on or a weld on.
i would be in on that, would be awsome.
let me know, would be great.
thanks,
later.

supercafe said:
what up,

i have a 1973-74 cb500f, i am biulding it into a bobber. i was going to cut the swing arm and put shorter shocks on it.
reason being is the only thing that i can find to hard tailing it, is a universal kit. which is ok but takes more time and more setting up to do.
if you are saying that you are going to have a hard tail section made up, either a direct bolt on or a weld on.
i would be in on that, would be awsome.
let me know, would be great.
thanks,
later.

Hey Supercafe, we can definitely do something for you. Drop us an email and we'll get back to you with pricing and details! Thanks for the interest!

hey man,
tryed to send you an e-mail, but the address's that are on the home page don't want to work.
i am interested in a hard tail rear end.
get back to me on any info,
thanks,
later.

supercafe said:
hey man,
tryed to send you an e-mail, but the address's that are on the home page don't want to work.
i am interested in a hard tail rear end.
get back to me on any info,
thanks,
later.

thecrew@dimecitycycles.com ? We've received several emails today.. Try, maybe jason@dimecitycycles.com or herm.

Back
Top Bottom