For Sale 77 CB750 SOHC just rebuilt

MBS

Live, breath, sleep HONDA!
1977 Honda CB750K matching numbers bike, custom rebuilt, just painted. Everything serviced, new flame tires, rebuilt and jetted carbs ( may need adjustment after a couple hundred miles), new wrapped 4-1 exhaust with new muffler, new BIG sprocket and o-ring chain, new battery, fresh paint, custom controls with fairing new mirrors, new windshield, brakes rebuilt, custom flat track seat with integrated LED tail and signal lights, halogen headlight, new mini speedo with LED indicators, custom made dash, tach face came loose in the gauge, needs screws put back in is all) stainless allen bolts throughout, chrome finned engine covers. Much more!! Ready to go, runs and sounds awesome. Bill of sale. $3500 located in Seymour, Connecticut, can deliver locally for additional cost to cover fuel.

adcf178002ad57c416466253c2db91ab.jpg

e1e73fe9071342cbb37d6847f49bd03f.jpg

cd9fd35a91b599e6950c980fe71bc901.jpg

bf1938d97eb3cb01cbe71034c0af5daf.jpg

d9a499d4722900a14fdb2bc3222d2d13.jpg

17d00bfe4be27a799082b7aac02ddf82.jpg

9c488419f1e22a0db9dd949762f03624.jpg

7e93e43144a95588afbd91a28a405359.jpg
c39a9fd4fcf9f6e9580645f792e29306.jpg

c5d7ba65dd63ade6ba3469f5b8814a53.jpg

ec388aaef05120c81f8d23f3bd554264.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Just an FYI...
'77 wasn't the last year of CB750K production, they were produced well into the 2000's.
It wasn't even the last year for the SOHC 750's. 1978 was.

firebane said:
Also those rims are not K series or F series and the square headlight :-\
77/78 super sports came with Comstars. But I wanna say those are a 79 version.

irk miller said:
77/78 super sports came with Comstars. But I wanna say those are a 79 version.

Yes but not that style as I think the ones on this bike are later style.

they are reverse comstars like this bike has started late 78

comstar wheels were 77-78 and in steel spoke plates not alloy

Redbird said:
Just an FYI...
'77 wasn't the last year of CB750K production, they were produced well into the 2000's.
It wasn't even the last year for the SOHC 750's. 1978 was.

To my knowledge, the SOHC 750 was not produced in 78, although they were sold in that year. The twin cam 750 was in production in 1979 into the 1980s

firebane said:
Also those rims are not K series or F series and the square headlight :-\

This is not a "stock" bike. The comstar wheels are from the 79-81 cb650 as is the front forks, the headlight and fairing is from a 750SC night hawk. I'm not advertising this as a stock bike, but rather a custom rebuild with the cb750 chassis and engine.

Thank you for everyone's comments. I appreciate it. Let me know if you have other questions in a PM

MBS-HondaGuy4Life said:
To my knowledge, the SOHC 750 was not produced in 78, although they were sold in that year.
And how did you come upon this knowledge?
Or are you implying that the 39k bikes Honda claims to have produced in 1978 were all overstock from the '77 model year?

From PM's, as requested...
Redbird said:
Sorry, missed the "PM me any questions" in your post...

And how did you come upon this knowledge?
Or are you implying that the 39k bikes Honda claims to have produced in 1978 were all overstock from the '77 model year?
MBS-HondaGuy4Life said:
Why the hell are you badgering me? I have been a long time member to this site since nearly its beginning as I know you have too.

All I'm saying is nothing was changed with the K7 model into 1978 which was last year of production. The bikes were the same, chassis the same, engine the same. In fact, the only year that the bike did not have any mechanical design changes was in 1978. Maybe I'm a little off on my info, but certainly ball park. Either way I'm not selling a bone stock bike, so its irrelevant as it is not a "collector" bike for someone to masturbate all over, but an actual "rider".

Your starting to get on my nerves, Don't you have something better to do with your time? :mad:

Unless you have something nice to say about the hard work I put into the bike. Go piss off an bother someone else.
Redbird said:
No, what you said in the ad was '77 was the last year for production. It was not. Not for the model line, or the generation. A fact you're apparently aware of by your above statement.
I didn't bash on your bike or your build, all I did was point out an inaccuracy. At best it's "misinformation", at worst it's "misrepresentation" to an unaware buyer.
And the '77 and '78 models were different, both visually and mechanically. Yes, minor changes, but enough to be distinguishable.
MBS-HondaGuy4Life said:
I was relaying what I was told by the PO when I bought the bike. Either way point taken. Guess your some kind of expert with nothing else to do. I don't appreciate the insinuation I am dishonest. Kindly exclude me from your future analysis and don't PM me again.

Ok, no more PM's.
I didn't insinuate dishonesty, I simply assumed ignorance. Now I see it's just idiocy.
I'm by no means an expert, but I do know how to do simple internet searches for information.
Good to see you edited your post. Perhaps in the future you'll do your own research and not trust a previous owners claims.

Good Luck with the sale :)

MBS? Wow I haven't seen you on here in a long time. That front master cyl you sold me years ago still works great on my 750. I think that was my first purchase on this site. Good luck with the sale man!

Still available for sale, price reduced

Mr.E said:
MBS? Wow I haven't seen you on here in a long time. That front master cyl you sold me years ago still works great on my 750. I think that was my first purchase on this site. Good luck with the sale man!

Thank you, glad to hear your doing well and the part is still working for you. Please stay in touch. I haven't been posting as often but I'll work on that. I do visit the site pretty regularly though.

Redbird said:
From PM's, as requested...
Ok, no more PM's.
I didn't insinuate dishonesty, I simply assumed ignorance. Now I see it's just idiocy.
I'm by no means an expert, but I do know how to do simple internet searches for information.
Good to see you edited your post. Perhaps in the future you'll do your own research and not trust a previous owners claims.

Good Luck with the sale :)

Calling me an idiot? Real mature. Hope we never meet in real life. Your an asshole plain and simple and not worth my time.

MBS-HondaGuy4Life said:
Calling me an idiot?
I said Idiocy: noun~ extremely foolish behavior.

I hadn't felt the need to resort to name calling, but if that's all you have left... ::)

Again... Good Luck with the Sale ;)

Back
Top Bottom