Let's see your Garage / Shop

jmj166 said:
i just graduated college, so i currently live on the second floor of a pretty small apt. So i don't have a garage, but this is my current work space/garage/kitchen....

I had 2 of my friends help me carry it up the stairs, wish i would've got a picture of this happening :p

cage1z.jpg

and the corner you cant see in the picture...

cage2u.jpg

obviously not as nice as anyone elses work room or garage, but after only being able to work on the bike for 30 minutes after work before it got to dark or was just to cold to continue, i got fed up with getting nothing done for months...so i figured...i'll just put it in my kitchen ;D

hopefully will be getting a bigger place with an ACTUAL garage so i can fit all my toys
hahahah i can imagine the land lord walking in to you guys carrying a motorcycle inside. I live on the 3rd floor of an old building and have thought about it myself. Nice work

There was a guy on here that did that. Him and some buddies stripped the bike on the street, rode it up the elevator, and worked all winter on it in his apartment. Was actually a great bike too.

Good stuff. There really is no excuse when you hear stories like that. My 45 minute drive from my apartment to my bike doesn't seem so bad.

Update, I just finished mine... again (wont be the last time)

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

Click through to my blog below for more if you'd like

Mysta you are so much like me... everything has a place... and goes there when your done! ha ha ha drives my buddies nuts! but i do not loose tools and things go so much faster!

JRK5892 said:
Mysta you are so much like me... everything has a place... and goes there when your done! ha ha ha drives my buddies nuts! but i do not loose tools and things go so much faster!

I hear that.... my place is the same. It gets a little nuts, cause I know that if I'm missing the screwdriver i want to use, i go nuts trying to find it.

I also only have 1 buddy who uses my shop.... cause he understands that tools have a place.

know what I mean? My small section of wall is behind the bike.... really need to get updated pics of the shop...

SDC18205.jpg

Nice shed you have there. Got any more pics of the Ranchero (here is mine:)

SDC10176.jpg

Druro said:
Nice shed you have there. Got any more pics of the Ranchero (here is mine:)

SDC10176.jpg

Thanks, nice ride! We currently don't have a Ranchero. I had a 66 and a 71 at one point. The gold one is another 65 convertible.

does my second story living room count?

my F and 175 are going to roller here.
they both will be going to the real garage in a few weeks though. its the only space i have while away at school.
my K 750 will be in here too for a few weeks.

cant believe my girl friend hasnt killed me yet....lol

DSCN0425-1.jpg

Holy crap Dru- that's a rough neighborhood. They stole the suspension from your truck but left the rest intact!

:D

I wish my camera wasnt shit. The garage is neato. I bet few here have seen so much cool junk in one small spot in awhile. Rich knows whats up. Especially since his garage has even more cool stuff in it!!!!!

Here is my Garage (workshop). It is always a work in progress! This is MY space, and my daughters too. She loves to "tinker" with daddy!
Garage2.jpg

garage4.jpg

garage1.jpg

Garage3.jpg

And below is my soon to be Paint Booth (next project - need to build a new floor, etc...)

paintbooth.jpg

Back
Top Bottom